$39.45 - $99.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Leather upper
- Low-cut design
- Dmx ride technology
- Beveled heel construction
- Oil-and-slip-resistant outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you work hard and want a shoe packed with great comfort, these reebok work n cushion kicks deliver. A slip-resistant outsole gives great traction and durability, while the leather upper offers support. Plus, the beveled heel construction enhances your walking stride. Wide sizing available.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01GEHZXS6
- Item model number: Work N Cushion 2.0-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They fit fairly comfortably,have memory foam insoles but the soles pick up a lot of dirt and mud and hold onto it so that it cannot be wiped off on a door mat and so you have to track it into the house.
Not worth the price,in my opinion.