Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on October 21, 2015
Works! Gave it as a gift. He loves red.
on February 22, 2014
I'm impressed with the look of this shoe. The fit is right on except in the ball of the foot area. It feels a bit big and slips off my bare feet when I walk. I haven't tried them on with socks, but I suspect it will still happen. Maybe after they get worn in the slipping will stop. Overall, I'm pleased with the shoe.
on February 22, 2015
I love these shoes, especially in this red color. I bought my size and it fits very well. It fits my foot well and it is not loose at all, compared to another brand I bought. These shoes are definitely worth the money.
on May 1, 2014
These kicks are sick! I ordered a size 10 on another order because someone said to get a half size bigger for being kinda tight. I have wide feed and that half size was too big. I ordered a 9.5 and they fit perfect. Gonna re order some white ones
on January 10, 2017
bad choice
on March 9, 2014
I gave them a five cause of the quality and comfort of the shoe... Looks great and feels great on... I'd recommend to all... Great service as well... Will be making another purchase soon...
on November 21, 2014
Aw man was a great deal I paid 25$ for 10.5. They came quick and was it great,new condition no defects. Great shoes n great seller.
on November 14, 2015
Very nice colors and quality not mention the price!!!!
on June 24, 2015
When'er you gonna have more of them in colors black, blue size 11:1/2. Grady Tatum..
on April 10, 2015
love them I play soccer go hiking everything with these shoes please bring them back

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.