|Fits as expected||
Reebok Men's YourFlex Run 4.0 Running Shoe
|Price:||$54.99 - $89.99|
- Rubber sole
- Designed for neutral-t to under-pronation
- YourFlex lightweight construction with RealFlex-derived outsole nodes for natural motion
- EVA foam midsole
- Lightweight flexibility meets natural motion thanks to articulated pods in the sole.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Lightweight flexibility meets natural motion thanks to articulated pods in the sole.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AHWC8YM
- Item model number: YourFlex Run 4.0-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 19, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: