Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 14.1 x 11.1 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- ASIN: B004WDIPSK
- Item model number: Classic Zig Cliffhanger-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 26, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
La soletta interna e' in gomma morbida, la scarpa nonostante sembri massiccia e' molto leggera al piede e comodissima alla pari di quelle da ginnastica.
Estetica molto originale, si distingue dalla massa.