Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 31, 2016
These are really nice shoes. I wear them mostly for running, but have worn them all day on weekends. They are comfortable, not too tight and not too loose, they fit exactly as expected, from the size I chose. I run 3 miles, 4 to 5 times a week, and would highly recommend them such.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on April 12, 2016
Comfy
review image
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on October 13, 2016
I have had this shoes for one week now and I should say, I am happy with my purchase. The shoe is really good for running in the roads, light feel to them and breathable fabric makes its really good. Shoe seems to be of good quality and is good for office wear as well.
4 helpful votes
on March 8, 2016
I bought these shoes for my fiance and he absolutely loves them - says they're the most comfortable shoe he's ever had. He's on his feet a lot during the day and since these shoes are super cushiony, his feet don't hurt when he comes home from work. Really cool looking shoe.
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on July 25, 2016
I like the support from the sole and the overall length is a good fit but the width is a little too narrow. The shoe doesn't seem to hold my foot in place while running. This may improve over continued use if the mesh material stretches a little.
on October 18, 2017
The shoe is a little larger than I expected - there's a little under an inch of space between my big toe and the front of the shoe (I usually wear a size 11). I would recommend getting a half size down.

Other than that these shoes are one of the most comfortable shoes I own so I'll probably end up getting another color! I haven't used them running yet, but I have done a lot of walking in them and they're pretty stable.
on August 25, 2017
I love this shoe, I originally bought a pair in store and 3 days later I loved the shoe so much I hopped on amazon and bought another pair just to have for down the road!! They fit my feet perfect, I coach football and these really allow me to run around the field with no hesitations. The inside of this shoe feels..... simply... amazing, I really can't believe I found a shoe I love this much.
on May 5, 2016
These arrived just before vacation. I wanted so badly to bring them with me because they felt so great but I learned a long time ago that you should never wear new shoes when you travel. Well, I didn't bring them but I've been wearing them frequently since I returned. Light weight and very comfortable.
on March 8, 2016
Wow! Exceeded all expectations. Light weight, comfortable fit and solid underfoot foundation. Plus the shoe looks so COOL!
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on August 13, 2016
These are great fit and very comfortable for someone with very wide feet like mine..
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.