Reebok Green Bay Packers Clay Matthews Replica Jersey Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Colors: 100% 5-oz nylon diamond-back mesh body and nylon dazzle sleeves/yoke/side inserts
- White: 100% 5-oz polyester diamond-back mesh body and polyester dazzle sleeves/yoke/side inserts
- Collar: 100% 8.6-oz polyester flat-knit ribEngineered Stripe-Knit Inserts (select teams): 100% 8.6-oz polyester
- Engineered and constructed to replicate the Pro Cut jersey silhouette Screenprinted name, number, team wordmarks, logos and sleeve details Embroidered NFL� Equipment patch sewn onto bottom of front collar or fabric insert
- NFL� Equipment jock tag with alpha sizing applied above left hem Reebok� logo screenprinted on each sleeve Decorated in the team colors
Top Customer Reviews
I contacted the seller to try and return it and they said they would take it back and would only pay for half the shipping which is a nice gesture but not good enough. The reason I order this is to try and save some money I guess that is my fault.
I would advise anyone looking here not to order from them and spend the extra money and go to the mall or other big box retailers.
Very unsatisfied customer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Doesn't breathe at all. Prepare to sweat or be warm and comfy in the winter.Published 5 months ago by A. Smit
Love the Packers but hate this jersey. The first time I washed this jersey the numbers and name completely fell apart. Read morePublished on June 12, 2014 by wapsman
My wife is a die hard Packers fan so this was a no-brainer. The package was receive on-time and in great shape.Published on April 19, 2014 by Jim
Bought this for my son to wear on football Sunday's at work, (he works at Applebee's). It's really nice with stitched in name a nd numbers. Nice material, with mess and all.Published on January 7, 2014 by B. Heisler
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and he loved it. We were actually watching the Packer game that afternoon opening gifts and he put it on immediately. Read morePublished on December 28, 2013 by Terri Cummings