Reebok Women's Premier ZigFly SE Running Shoe,White/Pure Silver/Carbon/Redtastic/Black,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- PlayDry lining provides premium moisture management.
- Zig Fly protects your shins and joints from jarring impacts so you can run harder longer, without pain.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004IPPSE6
- Item model number: Premier ZigFly SE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 9, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
-Almost all mesh, so very breathable, in fact at the beginning of the shift my feet are even cold sometimes. I love this. Hate sweaty feet.
-Comfortable, lots of cushioning
-Looks pretty cool
-Sizing is off, I wear a 10, sometimes 9 1/2. I ordered down based on reviews to a 9 1/2. Should have gotten a 9 or 8 1/2.
-Not a very secure heel. This might be due to the sizing issue, but I think even with a tighter fit the heel still sits low compared to Saucony or Ryka.
Also I should mention these will not stop body fluids from touching your feet- last Sunday I had an iv come loose on a heparin drip and then I dropped the soaked bloody gauze on my shoe- thank goodness it hit the one part near the laces that is vinyl and I was able to scrub them down with disinfectant.
Overall I think I will put these in rotation with my Saucony pair, and might buy another pair in a smaller size as I have less hip pain since I've been wearing them.
EDIT: I have worn these shoes so often since I have gotten them. Compared to wearing my other shoes, these ones are so springy, and give a little extra push. They are extremely comfortable! I'm really glad that I bought a whole size larger, as they fit perfectly this way. Reebok tends to make their shoes a bit smaller.
The only bad thing is that the mesh near the little toe tends to wear out quickly - I have holes there less than a year of wearing them. Otherwise this is a comfortable shoe!