Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reebok Women's Record Mile Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on September 8, 2012
Before I start, let me tell you that I were my shoes daily. I work in a lab and am on my feet alot. Due to the daily wear and a foot issue, I change my shoes every two months. With those comments done, let me tell you about the shoes. They are pretty and relatively inexpensive. However, the shoes aren't comfortable for my feet. After wearing them and stretching them, they still hurt my little toes. They don't support my ankles. I have to tie them very tight to keep the laces from coming out of a DOUBLE knot. The lining is already tearing along the back sides of both shoes. These shoes aren't as good as the Reeboks I bought several years ago and I'm disappointed with them. It is almost time for new shoes. I'm going back to Easy Spirits. They last the two months, support my ankles, and, even during the stretching period don't hurt my toes.
on October 31, 2012
the sneakers are solid and above average in overall quality. good materials and good craftsmanship. however, they have some flaws in terms of comfort. the insole is 1 size smaller than the sneakers themselves so that there is a half inch gap at the tip of the shoe. and, the inner knitting of the tongue seems uncomfortable. i might not have ordered them if i had had a chance to try them on beforehand.
on May 24, 2012
The back of the shoes is a bit short so my ankles seem like a bit unprotected of twists. True size.
on August 23, 2012
Replacement of Reebok logo with black-on-black is an excellent thing. For persons who wear athletic shoes on the job to go from building to building and to walk long corridors from room to room, this improvement makes a better compromise with business attire and practicality.
on January 29, 2012
I bought these shoes on clearance, but WOW, I did not expect them to be this terrible. There was hard fabric on the inner tongue that stabbed into the joint of my big toe everytime I took a step. Forget walking a mile in them! The heel, also, would just slip on and off my foot; conversely, the tongue and laces were too tight a channel. I can't even fathom how Reebok could make a shoe so awful! Disillusioned, here: I think I'm just going to go non-name brand, non-pain.
on January 13, 2013
I love the way they look and though they were cute but the only problem I had with them is that they are too tight around my feet.
on February 6, 2013
I purchased the shoes for my mother, who is very picky about she will wear. Getting her to agree on the shoes was a huge win on my part.... They arrived when I was out of town, so my mom opened. She put them on, laced them up, and the holes for the laces ripped. Unfortunately in her excitement, my mom had ripped through all of the packaging and receipts, so no proof of purchase for return. I'm very disappointed in this Reebok product. I will not buy Reebok again.
on July 24, 2013
Just what we were looking for. High quality product, perfect every time. We would both recommend this to other buyers.
on May 28, 2013
The shoes are comfortable but they do run wide on your foot. I like them and are glad that I bought them.
on January 6, 2013
These shoes are a good choice for comfort. They offer moderate support and are flexible as opposed to stiff and rigid constructed shoes I have tried in the past.