Reebok Men's Royal Mission Classic Sneaker
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- A cushy midsole and elevated heel pump up this throwback sneaker look from Reebok.
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A cushy midsole and elevated heel pump up this throwback sneaker look from Reebok.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 8.5 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00DDO1D56
- Item model number: REEBOK ROYAL MISSION-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 1, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They fit me well (size 13), breath well, and are pretty good for my daily two mile commute back and forth to work.
My only regret is that I did not find these shoes when they were first produced. I truly would have got at least five pairs of them.
I would strongly recommend that if you find a pair of shoes you like you buy two, three or even four pairs of those shoes. Like most things this series/model will not be made forever, and once they are gone they are likely gone for good.