|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.97 - $99.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- All-terrain sneaker with single-piece bootie construction and perforated mesh overlays
- Flex-grooved and lugged outsole
- Looped heel pull
- Logo tab at tongue
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Go anywhere in these Reebok all terrain freedom sneakers. Durable materials provide supportive protection, while a built-in bootie protects against water and debris. A lugged, rubber outsole provide traction and grip, so you can go anywhere confidently.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XK13SQK
- Item model number: ALL TERRAIN FREEDOM-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: