|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$69.67 - $129.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Pump technology provides custom fit and support
- Hexalite provides cushioning
- Toe guard for durability
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Court Victory Pump Mens in White/Greey/Citron.
Pump up your shoe like you pump up your style. Leather is soft, supportive, and comfortable. Padded foam sockliner provides additional comfort and cushioning and the herringbone outsole gives you outstanding traction so your feet stay firmly planted on the ground.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002OHDQV2
- Item model number: Court Victory Pump
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 14, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The pump on this is a gimmick really and nothing like the original one back in the day. My OG pair of this back in the early 90s would pump up in 12 pumps. I'm pumping this one 25-30 times and it barely gets enough air to feel tight. The ball is also super hard which makes it very difficult to pump as well. Crazy hand fatigue and it really hurts the fingers. There is also an annoying clicking noise while pumping. Either I received a bad pair of shoes with defective pumps or Reebox is not using the same materials they did in the past... I'm guessing the latter.
Buy this if you were a kid of the early 90s and want to relive your childhood, but don't think you'll be able to "pump it up and air it out" like you were able to back then.