Reebok Women's Whippet Low AT III Lacrosse Shoe,White/Silver/Blue/Black,3 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic leather
- Rubber sole
- Soft foam tongue and cooar for comfort and foot protection
- Micro perforated medial arch
- EVA footbed
- EVA wedge
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.9 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B0027FGDI4
- Item model number: Whippet Low AT III
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 29, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: