- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Re-engineered Flexweave technology provides stability and flexibility
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new heel bootie construction with added cushioning provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear features Toe Tection that provides durability for high-intensity workouts; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for workouts and weightlifting
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reebok Women's Crossfit Nano 8.0 Flexweave Cross Trainer Shoes have been engineered with flexweave upper that provides breathability, stability, and durability, and the added cushioning in the forefoot helps keep you comfortable. The Forefoot flex provides flexibility and CrossFit-specific outsole gives you grip in the box so you can hit your PRs. The cushioned sole and heel bootie construction provides ultimate performance comfort.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.4 x 7.4 x 4.6 inches; 10 Ounces
- Item model number : CN1040
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : January 4, 2018
- Manufacturer : Reebok
- ASIN : B073X8XF57
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
So while Reebok's may no longer be the shoe of choice for the average CrossFitter, I love them. They are a good all-around shoe that I can wear in WODs and running.