Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reebok Women's Classic CTM R13 Sneaker
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on August 13, 2013
These shoes are very comfortable and I love the shape and look to them, and I'm very picky so that's saying something! I can wear these shoes on a 9 hour shift always on my feet with no problems. They also last a long time. My last pair lasted about 4 years before the soles started coming off at the toe. It's very hard to find solid black or white shoes so I'm glad Amazon still has these. I don't like colorful. These are my perfect shoes!
on June 18, 2014
I have been wearing Rebook Women's Classic shoes, size 5M US for the last twenty years. Never a problem.
The label with the size and model was always visible and readable. This time, the label was placed inside the shoe, on the side of the heel, very small letters, very difficult to read. I finally managed to see that it did say size 5M US. However, the show was at least 30% narrower that the ones I bought previously. It made me think that these shoes were fake Reeboks. In any event, I cannot event get half my foot in them. Same goes for the black model I bought at the same time.
on April 16, 2013
The cut of the shoe is all wrong, No arch support at all. It now is made like a $10.00 shoe. Do NOT waste your money!
on January 29, 2015
I've worn this model Reebok shoe for years. Something happened to their design and/or production. I recently purchased two pairs, one for work and one for home. I walk 10,000-13,000 daily and have for the past year. These shoes are not wearable. My feet hurt when I wear them. Today I went to a sports shoe store. They put their hands into my new shoes and said "they have hardly any arch support." Even though I have worn both pair, I am sending them BACK. I was a loyal customer but I will never buy them again.
on April 7, 2014
the ad said the brand of reebok and I recieved a knockoff, It was not the real brand. am returning and will not buy from them again
on May 21, 2013
This shoe is very difficult to find in stores. I'm so glad I checked on Amazon.com. It fits perfect and is very light on the feet, especially if you have achy knees. I recommend this shoe if your always walking and on your feet.
on May 14, 2016
As a tennis shoe fanatic I can say these ARE NOT THE REEBOK I HAD IN COLLEGE, being on my feet for sixteen hours most days as a nurse I tend to shy away from traditional nurse shoes. I remember how my REEBOKS felt in college and decided to return to old school classics....BIG MISTAKE!!!! First the label is wrong I remember the size of the shoe being located on the inside of the tongue, not the inside of the shoe in the back. The shoe felt very narrow across the bridge of my foot, and it appears to be made of some knock off leather. I must say that all of my purchases I have ever made on AMAZON have been pleasing THIS IS THE FIRST I'M DISAPPOINTED in. Just go to the store and buy the real deal, trust me it's worth the trip to the mall:)
on October 9, 2015
In the past I have purchased and have been very happy with Reebok shoes, but this purchase was very disappointing and I am returning the shoes for a full refund. I do not want a replacement.

I received the shoes in new condition. I wore them for less than a half hour and the rubber sole on the right shoe detached from the sole, all the way from the heel to the toe. These shoes are very poorly constructed.
review image
on April 25, 2015
Love Reebok and Love this shoe. Fits perfectly for my foot and needs no break-in time, comfortable the first time I laced it up. I've worn Reebok for decades, the only Trainers I will wear. GREAT product.
on April 17, 2016
The comfort of these is phenomenal. I typically have foot problems but as with every one of my Reeboks i can wear them all day with very little foot ache. I am however unhappy with the looks of these shoes. Within the first 2 times wearing them one shoe already looked very creased when the other looked fine. As time has gone on, they are slowly falling apart. I had them about 4 months before i noticed that the front of the sole was peeling away and the "leather" also is now balding. This is also due to a fault of the fake leather. They are also pilling on the inside but it hasn't bothered me yet comfort wise. I am on 8 months now and I think they just look like crap. However I will continue to wear them until they look horrible enough my company notices as they still look fine from a distance due to the color and are still very comfortable. One thing I noticed as well as that despite actively wearing them 5x a week for 8 months they don't retain smell. Good thing because I'm sure they'd look a lot worse if I threw them through the washer.