|Fits as expected||
Reebok Women's Classic Leather Shoe
|Price:||$49.99 - $61.75|
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Soft garment leather upper/instant comfort
- Die-cut EVA midsole/lightweight cushioning
- High abrasion rubber outsole/traction and durability
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Reebok Classic Leather is a timeless style that's perfect for casual wear. It features a leather upper, non-removable insole and a rubber sole. Wt. 10.0 oz.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008U5A6Z6
- Item model number: Classic Leather-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Until recently. I was dismayed to find that the last pair I bought had no arch support. Foolishly I wore them anyway, and as a result I am now being treated for plantar fasciitis.
Why has Reebok chosen to ruin the Classics line? Is the few dollars they'll save on manufacturing worth the customers they'll lose?
Hope they will work for a long time. Real leather.
Once could be just bad luck; twice is plain incompetence and irresponsibility. I`m not in the U.S.A. I used a courier service to send me the shoes. It's too expensive to return them, so it's a total lost. Thank you for nothing. I`ll never do business with you again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My standard run around town shoe for over 20 years. I've owned 4 pair so they last about 5 years. Nothing else I've ever tried has lasted anywhere near that long!Published 8 months ago by Denise
The relevant facts that really made us reject these shoes; are that the shoes do not provide any arch support whatsoever, and that the material is not leather as advertised, but... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Antonio B.
I hope they never stop making these shoes. I have worn the same style for 33 years. I don't even have to break them in.Published 11 months ago by Lyn
Have worn Reeboks for years and really like the fit and comfort.Published 11 months ago by J. H. Woodson
After being worn for a while, they loosened up... (Obviously, my wife was the one wearing them...)Published 12 months ago by David B. Turnidge