- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These sneakers feature soft garment leather upper for full-foot support with terry lining on tongue top and heel for comfort with vintage woven Reebok label that adds appeal and style
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: Die-cut EVA midsole absorbs impact and a padded foam sockliner provides responsive cushioning support which lasts many strolls and jogs
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: Low-cut design gives a sleek and sophisticated silhouette with freedom of motion and quicker transition keeps you moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CASUAL SHOES: High abrasion rubber outsole adds durable responsiveness; Ideal for daily, casual and athleisure wear
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reebok Women's Club C 85 Vintage Running Shoes brings pure essence with clean lines and a classic lineage. A Union Jack symbol along the side profile calls up heritage style. These versatile walking shoes are built to cushion long days on your feet with outstanding support. Reebok women's casual shoes feature sockliner and durable rubber outsole which keeps you going all day, every day. Ideal for athleisure, heritage style, and everyday wear. Made for icons.
- Package Dimensions : 11.34 x 7.32 x 4.57 inches; 2.4 Pounds
- Item model number : BS8242
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : March 17, 2015
- Manufacturer : Reebok
- ASIN : B07D63ZQ2X
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-They look great in any outfit. Super fashionable. Love how I look in these, not gonna lie.
- Not the most comfy sneakers out there, but comfy enough to walk around a mall or so.
- The material looks nice but not so sure how these might last. Maybe 1 year or heavy use? Will update you guys later lol
- Kinda overpriced. I found a similar model of Reebok’s at a discount store for $20 haha.
Update: I ordered the 5.5 and it fit perfect! These shoes do run somewhat big, so again, if your feet are small/narrow, you may need to size down by half like I did. I gave my 20yr old daughter, who is a size 7, the original size 6 I ordered the first time, and they fit her like a 7! Still, recommend these. Once you get the sizing right, they're awesome!
Update: I gave my daughter the size 6, since she wears a size 7, and it fits like a 7. I ordered a size 5.5, and it fits great! I have small/narrow feet, so if you have feet like mine, size down a half size. Other than that, great retro shoe, and really comfy. Still recommend.
Top reviews from other countries
Attenzione però al colore che non è fedele a quello in fotografia. Più che beige sono tinta carne, tendenti al rosa chiaro; la para in particolar modo è rosata, cosa che le rende femminili.