|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$179.99 - $189.99|
- Rubber sole
- Hook and loop strap locks in the foot to ensure stability and deliver immediate response
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This flexible lifting shoe balances power and agility for a well-rounded cross fit workout.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00TB9NQTS
- Item model number: R CROSSFIT LIFTER 2.0-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 23, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, my lifts are way better and more controlled in these. My squat PR, clean and jerk, etc., have really improved. I waited almost a year with CrossFit to buy such a pair of shoes and I'm glad I have these! Form and function really have improved with proper lift shoes.
She love the reebok brand and if it says crossfit on it, it apparently makes it more desirable for her, also she needed some shoes that provided a firm platform and elevated her heels a bit.
The first day she gave them a try, she felt the difference, she felt more confident, and has been adding more weight to the bar.