|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$63.95 - $199.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Low-profile cross-trainer featuring NanoWeave tech upper and reinforced heel cup
- Power launch toe box
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Crystallized rubber outsole for natural flexibility
- Removable insole.The added heel piece creates a fit lockdown for better leverage as you lift.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Change the game on CrossFit with the new Reebok Nano 7. The multi-surface outsole takes on rope climbs and burpees with ease. The external heel counter creates a stable feel for lifting. Updated Nano tooling and nanoweave upper speak true CrossFit style.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MXSLJ0B
- Item model number: REEBOK CROSSFIT NANO 7.0-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: