|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$57.99 - $149.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Extremely durable Kevlar material is infused on the entire upper, specifically where you need it for the ultimate support and protection
- All new re-engineered shape, fits your foot even better than before with a more precise anatomical design includin a newly developed contoured heel counter
- New NanoShell midsole is a hard Thermoplastic polyurethane shell that supports the foot during medial and lateral movements as well as heavy lifts while still providing a soft contact for the foot
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our lightest, strongest, most innovative Nano ever, the Reebok CrossFit Nano 5.0 is constructed with Kevlar®
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B010V5FTWC
- Item model number: Crossfit Nano 5.0-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
FIRST, THESE SHOES ARE NOT MEANT FOR RUNNING IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, FORM, OR LENGTH. I have spoken to others and they prefer the 4s for "semi" running (intervals) as the 5s are more stiff and (extreme) minimal support for running. I did a cardio session and we had to run short intervals and I can definitely tell these are NOT for running. So, what are they for then?
Lifting, plyometrics, combat classes, or cross training. No, I do not do CrossFit so I can't help you out there. And I have been only wearing them INDOORS. I have been wearing them to the gym and have tried multiple classes with them. I have done several movements (burpees, squat jumps, lifting, plyometrics, etc) with them and it is extremely comfortable. It has helped me perform better as it helps me land correctly, and the light weight has allowed me to move faster and better. My favorite part is that my feet do not get hot due to the mesh lining in the front that allows air to circulate and keep your feet cool. I spend 6 hours a week at the gym, but it is high intensity interval workouts and I wear them for all 6 hours and for the past 1 1/2 months. So far, so good. I'm interesting in knowing how durable they are, but of course, I won't know until that time comes. However, I do plan on getting a second pair during the holiday season.
There is one thing you do need to know. The front is wider than I expected. It's not so wide there is discomfort, but I have noticed that people with wide feet could wear this comfortably. I have narrow feet so the front has some (very minimal but noticeable) space to it. BUT it is not enough to bother me. I do not notice it when I start my work outs or when I am done. I do notice it when I first put it on or when I have the time (which is rarely) to actually focus on the extra space.
Other than that, I love this shoe. Is it for you? If you tried everything and haven't tried Nanos yet, this might be for you. However, I strongly recommend trying it on before buying it online! Cheers and happy work outs!