|Fits as expected||
Reebok Women's Dance UR Lead Mid Shoe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Rubber sole
- Mid top men's sneaker
- Lace up closure
- Mesh cut outs throughout
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Reebok Dance Urlead Mid training shoe is inspired by the Reebok Heritage Freestyle aerobics shoe. Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays and 3D FuseFramebine to provide lightweight, seamless support. EVA sockliner and 3D UltraLite adds cushioning forfort and protection. Pivot Point and Turn Zone in the outsole offer control during turns and spins. Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow the foot to move naturally. ForeFoot Grip delivers traction in just the right places. Wt. 7.4 oz.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B008K182IS
- Item model number: Dance URLead Mid-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As I looked over my review, I see that Amazon put a black Reebok rather than white with pink combination which is what I bought. So that is what I was referring to about "color" combination........not black. And, by the way, shoe is still great about a year later. Cleans up great. Very comfortable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
- Great ankle support and very nice foot padding to take on shocks.
- They are wide for a medium width shoes.Read more