Reebok Women's Dance Urlead Mid Dance Shoe,Reebok Gold/Cosmic Berry/White/Iced Berry,7 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Adjustable circumference
- Created in collaboration with international dance fitness instructors
- TurnZone Technology
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Let Reebok help you get your groove on with this women's athletic shoe. Breathable mesh, synthetic overlays and a 3D FuseFrame combine to provide lightweight, seamless support. 3D UltraLite tooling offers Pivot Point and Turn Zone for control in turns and spins. Whether you're working on a new routine or taking a hip-hop class, this cool kick will help you make all the right moves.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 9.1 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B009L27ND0
- Item model number: DANCE URLEAD MID-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 19, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really love these shoes! They are a great fit and I have used them in Zumba (two days/ week) for the last 2 years or so. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Realsb
Not crazy about these sneakers... I don't like the way they look or fit. Hardly ever wear them because, they look too wide.Published 12 months ago by Judy Torres
Great dance shoes! Styling, sliding, moving and jumping for sure!Published 14 months ago by Shelly Daniels
Great for Zumba because they let you twist and move but have enough traction that you don't slide or hurt joints while dancing. I certainly wouldn't wear them outdoors. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Munequita321
I had been a Reebok wearer for years. As an instructor, I want the best shoe for the activity I am teaching. This shoe, while cute, falls short. Read morePublished 17 months ago by oldhottie
If you are a size in any other brand gym shoe get that size . unfortunately I got my regular shoe size not my gym shoe size thinking it's different. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Amazon Customer