Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on January 31, 2013
When I opened the box, I was disappointed as the shoes are gray, but I needed new shoes so I wore them...these are quite possibly the most comfortable shoes I have EVER put on my feet! They truly have relieved much of my lower body joint pain and make walking a pleasure. I don't ever want to take them off! If they were available in another color in my size, I would order another pair-they are THAT comfortable!

I have lupus and am in pain management, I was told to wear Reebok or New Balance-but the New Balance just don't fit properly and aren't quite as stylish...being in my mid-30's, I am not ready to completely give up style for function. I have always had good luck with Reeboks, but these shoes are amazing! They look great and feel wonderful!

They fit true to size(I wear 9, 9.5, or 10...these fit like a glove at 9.5-exactly my true size)
on May 29, 2012
My Elementary-aged daughter asked for these shoes. I read the reviews here and elsewhere and ordered them here - they were priced best here compared to other online shoe outlets - we were quite pleased.

They are well made, comfortable, and stylish - my daughter is quite happy with these - as a bonus, it appears they'll last well past the time she outgrows them - a very good thing considering the competitive price we paid for these, compared to big-box retailer brand X shoes we'd typically gotten for her.

We will order these again as she grows; they are a great value, they last, and are comfy and stylish.
on January 28, 2016
I purchased the Reebok women's zig flow zig tech shoes without ever trying them on. They were exactly what I was hoping they would be and so very comfortable!! They have held up very well over the past few years and I am very happy with the purchase!
on March 31, 2011
I'm not a runner. I'm more of a jogger...someone who just wants to cross the finish line no matter what it takes. But, I do take my running shoes seriously. My favorite was a Brooks model that I can't find anymore so I've tried some others over the last few years. And....drum roll...these are my new favorites! They are surprisingly light and very comfortable. I have an almost (not quite totally) flat foot and this insole works well for me. I can see where people with a very high arch/instep might not like this shoe. The toe box fits nicely and the heel is not loose like a lot of running shoes.

They seem to be true to size. I wear an 8 in most shoes and I wear an 8 in these.

I actually have them in two colors...one for street running and one for gravel (the darker pair). My one complaint about running on gravel is that sometimes rocks get stuck in the grooves on the bottom. But, whatever...I can pick them out.

Give these a try. These are the first running shoes in a while that I've jogged in where my legs weren't sore when I was done.

Love me some Zigs!
on September 15, 2012
The shoe is actually dark gray and dark pink. Not white/light gray and a bright pink. I think the only white on the shoe is the bottom above the zigged soles! However, they are comfortable just not the style/color that was expected. Customer service was easy to work with and would highly recommend the seller. Put in for a return ONLY because of the color. Again Customer Service was tremendous!
on June 22, 2012
I received this shoe thinking it was going to be comfortable and great for walking or running and I got a whole different experience. I wore them 3 times to get use to them and each time I kept saying I don't like these shoes and now they sit in my closet! It was one of the worst shoes I have gotten and I love Reeboks. I will stick with the tone shoes!!!

Teresa Pedersen
on July 25, 2012
I am alway leary about buying shoes before being able to try them on, but I heard lots of good reviews about these Reeboks. Now that I have them and have worn them they are fantastic!! They are so so comfy. I work only feet on cement floors for 8 to 10 hours a day. My feet have not hurt since then, even the next day. Thank You for offering these at a reasonable price.
on August 7, 2012
Although I have only been wearing these shoes for a few days, I LOVE them!! I have foot issues (heel/arch pain) when running and doing other workouts, but so far these shoes have been really great. They are supportive and don't leave my feet feeling achy and uncomfortable. I believe they are true to size. Very happy that I purchased these!
on February 19, 2017
Fit as expected
on November 11, 2013
these are by far my favorite athletic shoes I have owned in a long time. Great arch support. Nice snug fit (but not too tight), so your feet don't feel like they are wobbly when working out. Will buy again soon!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.