|Price:||$43.56 - $249.99|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Modern training shoe featuring stretchy bootie construction for seamless fit and soft side pieces for midfoot support
- Molded Ortholite sockliner
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Dance your way to the top with these UltaLite shoes, designed with TurnZone technology to ensure you never miss a beat
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B010V5EGJ4
- Item model number: Hayasu-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sizing-wise, I normally wear from an 8.5 to a 9 in women's sneaks and this shoe is a great fit sticking with the 8.5. There is great side-wall stability and ankle support and the turn style on the bottom helps for quick movements yet the bottom of the shoe sticks when you need it to stick. It's a pretty revolutionary shoe - I'd advice anyone and everyone to pick up a pair, whether you're looking for an updated athletic shoe or just a great everyday shoe.