|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.05 - $127.70 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic Leather
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up sneaker in premium synthetic leather featuring perforated accents and inset logo at side
- Die-cut EVA lightweight cushioning
- High-abrasion rubber outsole
- Padded foam sockliner
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Dress to impress with the Princess
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 6.2 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B010CQQ8ZC
- Item model number: Princess-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 7, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The tags inside or on the box do not specify leather or man-made..there is a small white sticker in one shoe on the sole that says man-made uppers.
I myself have a longing for the glove leather..maybe the white or black princess is still that lovely leather and the smell of leather and not the rank stench of this synthetic shoe...the stench does go away with some airing out...but still looks and feels fake.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
so happy to be able to buy these shoes for my mothers b dayPublished 10 hours ago by Amazon Customer
A very comfortable walking shoe. Not a glamour item, but more than compensates with comfortPublished 10 hours ago by Australian Customer
I have bought these shoes for the last 20 years. They no longer have the high arch that I need and they are no longer leather. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by CAROL MATSUMOTO
I re-purchased these for my mom. She has been wearing this line of shoe for as long as I can remember (for reference, I'm 27 years old). Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Amazon Customer