|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.99 - $98.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic Leather
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up sneaker in premium synthetic leather featuring perforated accents and inset logo at side
- Die-cut EVA lightweight cushioning
- High-abrasion rubber outsole
- Padded foam sockliner
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dress to impress with the Princess
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 6.8 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B010CQQ8ZC
- Item model number: Princess-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 7, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Note: the exterior of the shoes is rather stiff, and your feet could get stuffy after wearing it for a prolonged period. I guess the upside is that the shoes would provide me with warmth during colder months.
I've been wearing the Reebok Princess (and the good old Classic, thought they don't make them anymore) since I was a teenager and well beyond my teenage years now, LOL, but these are like Gold. : )
I would highly recommend these to anyone, they are the BEST! : )
Recommended for a good walking shoe!
So if you're looking for a sneaker that lasts, this is the way to go. They're not the most fashionable things I've ever put on my feet, but for $35 for shoes that have endured Shoe Hell for the past 7 months and worked fine the whole time, I can't complain too awful much. I definitely got my money's worth!