Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 31, 2017
These shoes are light and fit like a glove. They also offer good support. Once on, they fit as expected, but it's a bit of a push to get them on.
on May 22, 2017
Good sneakers, thanks!
on October 24, 2017
good product.
on October 22, 2017
Really nice looking and comfortable
on August 21, 2017
I really like these shoes. I ordered my standard size, and they fit.
on July 13, 2017
I normally wear an 8 in running shoes but I had to return these for an 8.5. Now they fit great and work well for HIIT workouts.
on June 26, 2017
I really like these shoes a lot. The only thing is when I workout I feel like my feet are sliding around a bit.
on July 23, 2017
Love Them very comfortable
on April 29, 2017
I found the fit to be true to size. I have worn these 2 days so far and walked between 5-7 miles each day in them. No blisters and I love how light they are. I would buy these again for sure. They look classy for running shoes too.
on July 3, 2017
Extremely comfortable shoes for walking and HIIT workouts. Wore this shoes for a hike at Muir Woods during vacation and it was comfy. Very happy with this purchase, especially for $35!

I'm in between 7.5 and 8 in shoes. I decided to go with an 8 since usually the sneakers I buy run smaller. These fit good with a little room by the toes. 7.5 might be a better fit, but still happy and decided to keep.
review imagereview image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.