Reebok Women's RealFlex Advance Training Shoe,Black/Blue Blink/White,8 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Breathable mesh upper
- Asymmetrical forefoot support
- SubLite 48 foam midsole
- Rear support heel cap
- RealFlex outsole with multi-directional nodes
- Reebok offers flexibility and support for everyday fitness with a bright, modern look.
New items from Reebok
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Reebok offers flexibility and support for everyday fitness with a bright, modern look.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 12.6 x 7.8 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00CFUJBJ4
- Item model number: REALFLEX ADVANCE-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 10, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: