|Fits as expected||
Reebok Women's Realflex Advance 2.0 Cross-Training Shoe
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Low-cut mobility design
- Asymmetric forefoot support
- SubLite 48 foam midsole
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
This flex-friendly trainer from Reebok offers bold style with great comfort.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CTI1TYW
- Item model number: REALFLEX ADVANCE 2.0-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Very happy with my purchase!
They're great for a run, the gym, pretty much any workout as well as just wearing around.
The colors are great.
I've had them for a couple months now and I'm very hard on my shoes.
They're holding up great!
I would hihgly reccomend these. They are the most comfortable sneaker I've tried, with just the right amount of arch and support.
Most recent customer reviews
High quality material through out and removable insoles, they are easy to be...Read more