We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Simplytone technology forefoot and heel foam pods that create instability through stride increasing key leg muscles activity
- SmoothFit for comfort, smooth seamed uppert
- Anti-bacterial sockliner for moisture management
- Removable PU sockliner for extraordinary cushioning, accomodates orthotics
- Multi-surface outsole for traction
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes. *leather *Rubber sole *Simplytone technology forefoot and heel foam pods that create instability through stride increasing key leg muscles activity *SmoothFit for comfort, smooth seamed uppert *Anti-bacterial sockliner for moisture management *Removable PU sockliner for extraordinary cushioning, accomodates orthotics *Multi-surface outsole for traction
- ASIN: B005PYAL82
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2011
- Average Customer Review: