|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $91.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Reebok Crosscheck design at the side for style
- Memory Tech plush sock liner
- Low-cut design
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With a speedy design and lightweight technology, the Reebok Speed Rise Running Sneakers are ready to fly. A low-cut design teams up with lightweight midsole foam so you can lace-up and cruise through your next run..
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LTP0X8Y
- Item model number: REEBOK SPEED RISE-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 3, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: