Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on January 15, 2014
There is no support in this shoe. It would be ok for errand running, but not for serious cross-training. It did fit nicely, though, but I sent it back because I need more support.
on October 3, 2014
I absolutely like this sneaker a lot. I would recommend to anyone that is engaged in cross training work outs. Cross training would include insanity work outs for example. The sneaker is very light weight and serves its purpose. I would recommend it to any one that knows they are engaging in a cross training work out such as Insanity, anyone that is on a budget and don't mind the colors at all. The colors are actually pleasing to the eye. I do not have anything negative to say about it and hope you find this review helpful. Enjoy
on November 8, 2014
I'm a Reebok's HUGE fan, the pair I have is a little bit rusty (I use them to much!) already so I wanted to buy new ones that would not mess with my finances. These were the ones I chose: Black/pink/ white. The pink might seem in the beggining a little bit loud, but you grow used to them.

Super comfortable shoes, no blisters, no pain, just walking. Love them and I will definitely will be buying more.
I had have them for 4 months now and they still look the same.
on May 8, 2016
These shoes are my favorite style for reebok. I have owned multiple pairs of them and will buy more. They fit well if you have wider feet and are extremely durable. I can wear them through a 12 hour shift at work, walking on all night, with no problem. They're also lightweight. The color doesn't fade or look awful when dirty.
on April 2, 2014
I like the look of the shoes but was disappointed as there was no arch. Get lots of compliments for the looks. I have inserts but was hoping for an arch since I use both.
on January 1, 2016
I have purchased three pairs of this sneaker in the black/white color. They're very comfortable in the fit and in the feel. The cushioning is perfect...not too soft and not too stiff. Great for a walking or workout shoe. On two pairs, I replaced the white laces with black ones. It changes the look completely and looks great, too.
on January 18, 2017
This cross-training sneaker was well worth the cost paid. Supports metatarsal bones so slippage no longer occurs when walking or running. Used for fitness program for at least 18 months. Not ready to retire them yet. *****
on May 6, 2014
The shoes arrived last night and I took them for a walk this morning. Still considering taking them off
At first, they seamed wide but not at all. Very comfortable (just spent 3h walking around the city). Soft and flexible. I would give them 5 stars if the top of the shoe was slightly more stylish. Still a great buy.
on January 11, 2014
Tried the shoes at this morning's P90X class and it handled all the jumps, turns, squats and lunges perfectly! They are light and comfortable, snuggle around my foot so they don't slip off while lunging (or flexing my foot). It is sits low around the ankle and the pink is not a bright florescent color but more of magenta pink (love it). I want to purchase this shoe in another color! Excellent training shoe!!
on May 26, 2014
I have really flat feet and I've been having trouble trying to find a sneaker I can do my Insanity and T25 in. I used always stop very early in the routine due to pains in my feet. With these sneakers I am cable to go a little harder and it takes much longer before the pain starts to hinder me. I will purchase this again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.