Top positive review
3 people found this helpful
Great for the price!!!
on April 2, 2014
This shoes have many great features for the price, but still have some pros and cons.
- Very light shoes
- Breathable but not as much as other shoes.
- Great heel support, lacing system give locked in feel.
- Amazing performing outsole
- Comfortable, great fit!!!
- Good for wide feet (not super wide though)
- Thin, flat foam insole, "Reebok Training" logo in insole rubs off in 1 use.
- Toes box feels weird.
- Fits 1/4 size smaller than actual size. ( they fit great for me still)
Overall this shoes is GREAT FOR THE PRICE with many features!!!