BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 2, 2014
This shoes have many great features for the price, but still have some pros and cons.

Pros:
- Very light shoes
- Breathable but not as much as other shoes.
- Great heel support, lacing system give locked in feel.
- Amazing performing outsole
- Comfortable, great fit!!!
- Good for wide feet (not super wide though)

Cons:
- Thin, flat foam insole, "Reebok Training" logo in insole rubs off in 1 use.
- Toes box feels weird.
- Fits 1/4 size smaller than actual size. ( they fit great for me still)

Overall this shoes is GREAT FOR THE PRICE with many features!!!
on May 14, 2014
I wear an 11 got a 11 1/2 cos some of my other Reeboks are that size the only
problem at first was they were tight on the top but after wearing them around the
house for 2 nights they were fine. I usually always do this to break in new shoes
I use to sell mens shoes 25 plus years ago and was told that and always have so
these are a good fit and would buy another pair if needed but who knows may decide
to do so to have an extra pair of new ones. These are very well made and have worn
Reeboks for years.
on March 29, 2014
This is a fantastic pair of sneakers! They're comfortable and look great no matter your gym attire. Thankfully, I checked the reviews and read that the Yourflex runs small. I wear a 9 so I ordered 9.5. The fit is snug and perfect. If you like your sneakers lose (not sure why you would) then can order a full size up. I'd stick with a half-size though.
on October 25, 2014
Given the shortness of the laces, I couldn't go all the way to the last eyelet when lacing them up. Even then they were so tight as to cause a great deal of pain. I took my old pair(which the young dog of the house used for his oral hygiene) and measured the length of the laces and they were 60 inches whereas the new pair(with the same number of eyelets) was only 46 inches. No wonder that they wouldn't lace all the way up.

I think that the manufacturer mistakenly paired up the shoe with the wrong lace length. I can't even figure out where to complain to the manufacturer about this via Amazon.
on September 23, 2014
I bought these when my wife suggested we get in shape to run a 5K. I've always been wary of buying shoes sight unseen, as who knows if they'll fit the way I expect. However, these are sized perfectly to match my expectations, and they are very comfortable for running. I was able to finish my Couch to 5K training and participate in the Color Run. (Oh, BTW, they're very easy to clean, especially after being doused in colored powder.)
on April 15, 2014
These shoes are excellent looking, much better even than the pictures. What I really love about them is even in a size 12, they don't look like clown shoes, they scale very nicely to this size. Also, they are the lightest shoes I've ever owned, and the feel when running around in them is amazing. The shoes laces are a bit short, but I can still tie them up, just barely though. I would definitely say these are one of the best cross trainers out there for the money.
on February 25, 2016
I've had these shoes for 4 years and they've walked nearly 3,000 miles and I'm just now having to replace them. These are by far the longest lasting shoes I've ever had and they still look just fine on top, it's just the rubber on the bottom is worn way down due to the mileage.
on April 29, 2014
I bought these shoes for weight lifting and cardio, they feel great running and am actually am squatting in them today. Extremely light material, and advertised as posted however the material is a bit cheaper than I presumed it would be. Granted these were under $40 dollar shoes I am still very pleased. I underestimated how large my feet were and got a size 11 and they were a bit too large, but nothing a pair of cheap insoles couldn't handle.
on April 24, 2014
First off I am a size 13 so I figured I would give it a shot as everyone else says they run pretty small. 13 was the largest size so I ordered those. Got them quickly with prime and absolutely loved them. Tried them on and my feet fit perfectly with very little room to spare. I have a somewhat narrow foot so the width was perfect. They fit and look amazing and I am very satisfied!!!
on December 27, 2014
Bought these as a Christmas gift for my husband. He loved his old reeboks and was afraid to get him anything different. Decided for these - Your Flex Training shoes, and he loves them! He wore them to work out the day after Christmas and continues to wear them almost daily. They are super light and great for cross training.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.