|Fits as expected||
Reebok Men's Yourflex Train RS 4.0 Training Shoe
- Rubber sole
- Low-cut mobility design
- Lightweight, natural motion outsole with YourFlex
- 3D Ultralite midsole
- Removable EVA sockliner
- Molded heel cup
- Reebok offers foot-cupping comfort in a stylish, modern look with this lightweight trainer.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Reebok offers foot-cupping comfort in a stylish, modern look with this lightweight trainer.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E0IKD6Y
- Item model number: Yourflex Train RS 4.0-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 13, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
So these are not as comfortable