Reebok Men's Zig Cooperstown Trainer Baseball Shoe,Black/White/Royal,12.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- OrthoLike antimicrobial sockliner
- Toe Traction adds durability to toe area for pitching and hitting
- ZigTech plate with full-length EVA midsole
- PlayDry moisture-wicking collar lining
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 14.1 x 9.1 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- ASIN: B008G54M0A
- Item model number: Zig Cooperstown Trainer-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 16, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: