Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 4, 2015
Great flip flops...stylish "band" in the leather adds some flair to your minimalist choice of footwear. I have plantar fasciitis in both feet, but was easily able to wear these flip flops all day long for my recent 7-day cruise. They dry quickly when getting wet and seem to avoid foot odor commonly seen with similar products. I did remove one star for Reef's sizing on these...they run small compared to other Reef flip flops I've worn. All in all, a great product that warrants your consideration.
on March 29, 2016
They're great shoes. Comfortable for all day wear and are really nice looking.
They have been through many vacations, many beach vacations and theme park as well and have held up perfectly. They have survived being drenched in water, so they may not be listed as waterproof, but they absolutely are in my book. (=
They also are a great price, so you can't really go wrong with them. (=
on March 29, 2015
The fact that I can wear these with a 3 week old recovering deep wound on my foot says a lot about a leather sandal. My surfboard fins tried to take my foot off after a fall. Should have got stitches.

And onto the sandals. These are basically your surf meets country club sandals, if there is such a thing. The stitching is well made and these fit just like any of the other reef sandals made in Brazil. These aren't the smaller fitting Chinese line of reefs. These are the quality ones.

Which leads me to believe other reviews either got knock offs or they have never owned leather surf sandals before. They take a couple weeks to break in, and this is a GOOD thing.

I couldn't be happier. I'm always between a size 10 and 11 and these are spot on for size. I have about 1/4 inch of room to spare which I like because my foot never falls off the sole.

I would buy these again and again. Maybe I will.
on May 31, 2014
I had to send two pair of these back because my heel was just at, or slightly over the heel of the shoe. I wear men's size 7 in every other brand of flip flop, but not in Reef's. The size 8's that I replaced them with are slightly big, but not dangerously so. Wish they made half sizes though.
On the up side, I wear flip flops 358 days a year. (Oh, the agony of living in the sub Tropics!!) and Reefs are awesome. I have worn a pair ugly, but never worn a pair out!
on October 22, 2015
I have regular feet with no foot-related issues. I had to break these in first. I took them with me brand new to a 2 week vacation and the first few days were hell, as they constantly chafed around the inside arch on the thong. So it was a bit annoying at first but after baking them in on the sand/sun/wind for a few days they are very comfy and look really good as well.
on August 1, 2013
I purchased these as my 2 other pair of Reef smoothies were coming to their end after years of abuse. I have only worn them one day but they feel very comfortable on my incredibly flat feet and I am sure that they will feel better once I break them in. They are a bit snug but I imagine that they will break in given that they are leather. I normally wear a size 13 shoe but purchased the size 12 which has been the size I normally purchase with Reefs. I wouldn't say that they run big but I prefer the smallest sandal size possible which fits my foot so I don't trip or keep scuffing the toe part of the sandal. I would definitely recommend these flip flops.
on December 11, 2015
They start to fit after you wear them in. Still, the front and back are shorter than any others I've purchased. Get a larger size, and these are great. II bought 11s, and my toes and heel are to the edge. They're comfortable.
on May 20, 2015
These are well-made, sturdy and very comfortable. They require a little bit of wearing to break them in, so at first if they seem uncomfortable just try to give it a little time. They'll soften up and become your favorite sandals in no time.

Huge plus on the price, because these could easily run $20-$30 more at a brick and mortar store.
on September 15, 2014
Bought these for hubby's bday. He always wears Reefs & these retail for $50 but founf on Amamzon for $14!!! What a steal!! I love the plaid detail.Spices up a plain flop.
on July 9, 2015
Great flops ordered a bigger size then I usually would, still a little smaller than I'd like but super comfy and nice looking...

Update: I no longer use these, might give them to my dog as a chew toy, the strap or whatever it's called on these tore both my feet apart, literally scarred me
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.