Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Price:$25.00 - $99.89

Showing 1-10 of 3,623 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on October 17, 2012
These were very good sandals while they lasted. Mine lasted ~ten & one half months. The outer side strap on my right one became unattached from the sole - all three foci. It looks like they might have been glued. I did get them wet a couple of times. Mine cost U$42.31. I think I should have gotten more out of them than that. I can buy a lot of rubber flip flops for that money.
review image
22 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2009
As if there is another flip flop could offer the style, comfortable, and mobility of the Mick Fanning sandal. The leather version of a very popular sandal is exactly what any avid wearer would appreciate.

The sandal is sleek and looks good on a well maintained foot. They are true to size so if you wear a 12, order the 12.

Overall, you cannot and will not go wrong with this great sandal. It hugs the foot very well, provides great heel support, and the church-key hidden perfectly in the sole will be a great topic of any party or gathering. Great job with the development of a great flip flop that even the snobbiest would find pleasure to sport.
33 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2014
Comfortable sandals to step into. I thought I was really going to like them at first, but I have found that if I do a lot of walking in them (30 min +) the strap over my left foot starts digging into my skin making it painful to walk in, and taking a few days afterwards to heal.
Don't know if it's a common problem or just a defect in the sandal.
on July 20, 2016
I ordered these in the middle of December, & as I live in the snow, only quickly tried them on. They seemed to fit fine except I noticed the left foot was tight. Didn't think too much of it & put them away until the snow started to melt. Once I started wearing them, the left one was much tighter than the right & started making a raw spot on my foot. My left foot is even the smaller one. I measured the distance between the top of the sole & the strap that goes over your foot. There was quite a difference between the right & left. Other than that, the fit was perfect. I figured it would stretch out, & just wore them as much as I could stand. Unfortunately for me, they were well built & wouldn't stretch out until I wore the left one in the shower a few times. These seem very well built, & have more arch support than a others I've worn, but the difference between the left & right was ridiculous. Besides the bad fit, the left ones' air cushioning tube was very squishy. The right one was rock hard, comparatively. Perhaps I got a mismatched pair, but I thought they were well built until the right one started falling apart. The piece that goes between your toes & connects the top to the sole is ripping out. I doubt if I'll get another weeks wear out of them. Way too expensive for an uneven fit & only a few months wear. I would not purchase these again.
on August 21, 2015
Very comfy flip flops. Got them this morning slipped them on and haven't taken them off since. I have attached a couple pics to show the brown on brown style is in fact partially made with real leather uppers.
review image review image
on January 12, 2016
Originally purchased on Sept 2nd, 2010. Well the time has come, the sandals thong strap has finally ripped after a little over 5 years. These sandals were always comfortable, however, the bottom soles started to wear out and in some instances after a light rain, the sandals would slide on a water puddle which is scary. I had a handful of times I almost twisted my ankle/fell due to the soles not being able to grip the ground. These sandals are B-23 aprroved!

With that being said, these are the best sandals I've ever owned. Reef makes top notch sandals, the last pair I had lasted over eight years. I had to buy a new pair because they literally rotted of my feet. They lasted all through hiking, beach visiting, and just everyday wear and tear. This pair fits great, and just all around meets the expectations I have of Reef and its products.
on June 9, 2016
I am currently living in a tropical country and purchased these sandals with the intention of wearing them for most of the day pretty much every day of the week. After several months of wearing them here are my thoughts.

Fit - Somewhat small, at least until they are broken in. I usually wear size 10 shoes so I got size 10 in these sandals. The fit at first was tight to the point of being uncomfortable. After several weeks of use though they have stretched a little bit and I would say they fit me like a glove right now.

Quality - Very good. I have been wearing these sandals pretty much every day for the last three months, and though they show some signs of wear, the sandals look very good overall and I would guess these sandals to be at less than half of their life expectancy.

Comfort - Meh. The comfort of these sandals in my opinion is just OK. Especially right at first they would hurt my feet after wearing them for a while, but now that they are broken in they aren't too bad. I find that in the hot climate, the wide straps and snug fit also contributes to keeping my feet very warm and somewhat prone to sweat, which has also caused some odor issues. I also think these sandals are on the heavy side which makes wearing them almost more like a shoe than a sandal. If you are shopping for a sandal with comfort being your top priority, I would suggest looking elsewhere, though these aren't too bad once broken in.

I would recommend these sandals for someone looking for sharp looks and good quality, but I do find the comfort somewhat lacking. I have never actually used the bottle opener on the bottom, but this (useless to me) feature may tip the scales for some people. If you aren't going to wear these a lot, expect a somewhat long break-in period. If you can catch these on sale somewhere I would say you are getting a good value for the money, otherwise I feel they are a bit pricey.
on February 29, 2016
I've been wearing Reefs for quite a while and got these to replace some others with many miles on them. I do miss the same versions that had the black leather uppers even though I also experienced the bleeding black color when I walked into the water in Cabo. I just dealt with it because they looked higher quality than the new versions. Come on Reef - get some new leather and remake the older versions. Who wears brown?! HA!
This pair did have a piece of material that came untucked from the strap between your toes. This happened after 2 days of having them. It's was a Reef issue not BC S&S but I can tell you that dealing with this problem through BC was a piece of cake. Dan called me right away after I sent them an email and made it right. He gave me like 4 options to handle the problem and after I decided what I wanted he applied it and I couldn't be happier.
I've bought Reefs from other places in the past but will never buy a pair unless it comes from BC S&S. I'd have given 4 stars based simply on the Reef product but the extra star is due to the assistance and attention given by Dan and BC S&S.
I buy many other shoes besides Reefs and will always go to BC S&S to get them. It was great dealing with you guys! Thanks a ton Dan!
on June 18, 2016
Awesome sandals my last ones lasted about 5 years and finally gave out. I did not hesitate to order these. I ordered the same size as my last ones however these fit a little tighter, could be that my old ones where just stretched out a little from the years that I have worn them. My only complaint is the new square logo on the heel of the sandal is very uncomfortable, I sure with time the logo on the heel will wear down to the point where it will not be annoying.
Overall good long lasting sandal.
Update 31July 16: The sandals have streched out to fit my feet better,also the square heel logo has finally worn down so thats no longer a comfort issuse.
Overall awesome sandal, just hope Reef changes the heel logo.
on June 27, 2016
I'd like these if they had fit like the other pair I had from this company. They were a different model, and I got the same size. They are a little larger than I expected and they were not the same sandal as pictured. The company offered to refund my money, but they weren't that different that it was worth the trouble of returning them. The width is not a problem, but the larger size makes the arch hit my foot in the wrong place. They do have a nifty beer bottle opener in the sole. Pretty neat when sitting around the campfire after a day of hiking with friends who are lamenting that no one remembered to bring a bottle opener.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.