|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$17.87 - $50.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Reef heritage soft, narrow, woven polyester strap
- Full grain leather stitched embossed Reef logo
- Reef-flex triple-density EVA construction with anatomically correct arch support
- Durable, high-density flexible rubber EVA outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From breakfast to the boat, or biking to the beach, this is an essential women′s sandal at a fair price. The Reef Ginger sandals feature soft woven polyester straps, Reef-Flex triple density EVA construction with anatomical arch support, and a durable, high density, EVA outsole.
For totally unfussy style and easy stepping, slip into Reef's Ginger sandal. Its simple design features a soft polyester strap on a thick, arch-supportive, triple-density EVA sole--you'll want a pair in every color.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001Q3KFW8
- Item model number: Ginger
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 16, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Size: I'm an exact 8 and my heal is even with the back.
I love this version with the skinnier weave on the top (about 3/4 inch) instead of the previous kind I had for years with the woven pattern on top which was like 1.5-1.75 inches across. This DOES make this version more uncomfortable to break in and more prone to chafing, heads up. The best way to get these broken in is to GET THEM WET. Wear them on the boat, on the pool deck, etc. It makes a huge difference!
Update: Shoes are still great, however, they seem to be coated in something like silicone, probably for transport and storage. Not a problem for most, but I only wear them indoors, and walking back and forth on the kitchen floor has made both my feet and the floor SUPER slippery. I just threw them in the washer and scrubbed the floors. My parents are older and we don't need a broken hip here, so we don't. I hope that works. Update again later after they've air dried. Update 2: They washed and dried fine, whatever slippery coating they had came off in the wash, thank goodness, cause I love these things.