Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Men's HT Prints Thong Sandal
Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on April 19, 2016
Key word is print! Print coating , which is thin coating of some kind of thin material,has first peeled off at on portions where there is pressure from foot. ie. at toes and heels, now peeling off on rest of slippah, Making for one ugly and ragged looking sandal.Living in Hawaii for 40 years,rubbah slippahs is the foot wear of choice, and these are the worst Reefs. The worst part is they haven't even hit the bricks, as these started peeling almost immediately and I would look like" make A", if worn outside in public.Poor ting, he no more kala or wot?, would be the Tita A comment to her friends,regarding my wearing these in public.In Florida now as retiring in the 808, I would have had to be a greeter at Longs, but even in Haole Land, these won't make it! Aloha and as the immortal Lippy would say ,Shaka Brah!
on February 15, 2016
I had always just bought cheap flip flops at Walmart to wear as bedroom slippers around the house (my feet sweat in enclosed slippers) but about a year ago I bought a different pair of Reef sandals and was quite impressed with the quality of the construction and the excellent arch support they provided. Congenital foot problems run in my family and good support is very important to me. The first Reef sandals I bought are still going strong but I thought I'd come back to Amazon and buy a 2nd pair for when the first pair eventually wears out.

Unfortunately, the sandals I had bought are no longer available. I looked over the Reef sandals currently being sold on Amazon and these appeared to be closest to the ones I already had. The fit is a little different but they provide good support and have been comfortable to wear for long periods. Reef sandals cost probably 10 times as much as the ones I was buying at Walmart but (and this is a big but) they will last much longer and are far more comfortable. To me, definitely worth the extra money.
on May 26, 2013
I bought these to use as a lifeguard for the summer.
I am on my feet a lot at work and these are very comfortable.
They are also great for pool decks and wet surfaces, I do not slip because of the heavy duty rubber tread.
The pattern on top does start to wear away slightly after a week.
As my feet sweat and these get wet I imagine the pattern will fade even more.
These fit true to size. I wear an 11 to an 11.5 most times. Sockless I sometimes can fit into a 10.5
I ordered an 11 and they fit perfect.
They do take some breaking in.
The straps on top rub and irritate the foot at first.
I imagine this will go away.
I really like these though.
on May 15, 2015
I usually wear a size 7.5 so thought these would be plenty big enough but really they fit none to big. I would say if you wear a men's 8 you should size up one. I think next time I might buy a size 9 so I had a little extra to room....I like things a wee big. It hasn't been warm enough to wear these yet but they look exactly like I expected and seem wonderful. Come on heat - get to Wisconsin soon would ya!
on April 23, 2015
Thought I would try Reef flops this year after a few pairs of Sanuk. The Sanuk seemed to compress in the heel quicker than I had hoped, so I wanted to try something new. These fit as expected (11.5 shoe, ordered 12) and seem durable. The arch support is a little bit lacking compared to other Reef flops that I ordered, but not to the point of detriment. Cannot comment on long-term durability of these, but the build quality seems good and they have been comfortable in the few hours I have worn them.
on March 18, 2016
Got these for under $16 and that is OK price for the quality .

Compared to my several years old Phantom Reefs -these are just smaller , thinner soled and unpadded in the strap .

Get what you pay for I guess !
on February 2, 2016
Reef sandals are my favorite, but these just don't match up to others that I've had. The size were exactly my foot size, which isn't the way a sandle normally fits. The biggest issue I had for these was the strap. The inner portion that goes against your foot is a nylon cord like material. It's rough. It's possible I haven't broken them in yet, but I didn't have that issue with my other reef sandals.

The weight and look of the sandals are great though.
on August 6, 2014
Reef sandals are really the only way to go. These don't have as much arch support as some of my other Reefs, but I didn't really expect them to. You can tell from the picture that they're pretty flat.

They seem to be put together well and have lasted several beach vacations so far. If you're looking for comfy, cool looking, simple sandals, you can't go wrong with these.
on June 18, 2014
These sandals are comfortable and looks amazing on feet, but apparently they are not as strong as other Reef. These sandals lose some color with time of using, the sole wear out too very fast to be a Reef.
on May 13, 2011
decent price, not great, but i liked the color and had a gift card. after wearing them about 10 times, the white color under the ball of my feet has worn some, but the other colors are solid. very comfortable with no blisters.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.