disgotg_gno_17 Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on February 15, 2016
I had always just bought cheap flip flops at Walmart to wear as bedroom slippers around the house (my feet sweat in enclosed slippers) but about a year ago I bought a different pair of Reef sandals and was quite impressed with the quality of the construction and the excellent arch support they provided. Congenital foot problems run in my family and good support is very important to me. The first Reef sandals I bought are still going strong but I thought I'd come back to Amazon and buy a 2nd pair for when the first pair eventually wears out.

Unfortunately, the sandals I had bought are no longer available. I looked over the Reef sandals currently being sold on Amazon and these appeared to be closest to the ones I already had. The fit is a little different but they provide good support and have been comfortable to wear for long periods. Reef sandals cost probably 10 times as much as the ones I was buying at Walmart but (and this is a big but) they will last much longer and are far more comfortable. To me, definitely worth the extra money.
on March 29, 2017
Reef went narrow on these so if you have wide feet they feel small. Could have a thicker soul as well.
on April 18, 2017
mi size is 9 and its to small in this sandals....bad choice!!!
on May 13, 2011
decent price, not great, but i liked the color and had a gift card. after wearing them about 10 times, the white color under the ball of my feet has worn some, but the other colors are solid. very comfortable with no blisters.
on April 24, 2017
reefs are awesome shoes
on March 9, 2017
Great! Always love reef
on April 19, 2016
Key word is print! Print coating , which is thin coating of some kind of thin material,has first peeled off at on portions where there is pressure from foot. ie. at toes and heels, now peeling off on rest of slippah, Making for one ugly and ragged looking sandal.Living in Hawaii for 40 years,rubbah slippahs is the foot wear of choice, and these are the worst Reefs. The worst part is they haven't even hit the bricks, as these started peeling almost immediately and I would look like" make A", if worn outside in public.Poor ting, he no more kala or wot?, would be the Tita A comment to her friends,regarding my wearing these in public.In Florida now as retiring in the 808, I would have had to be a greeter at Longs, but even in Haole Land, these won't make it! Aloha and as the immortal Lippy would say ,Shaka Brah!
on May 26, 2013
I bought these to use as a lifeguard for the summer.
I am on my feet a lot at work and these are very comfortable.
They are also great for pool decks and wet surfaces, I do not slip because of the heavy duty rubber tread.
The pattern on top does start to wear away slightly after a week.
As my feet sweat and these get wet I imagine the pattern will fade even more.
These fit true to size. I wear an 11 to an 11.5 most times. Sockless I sometimes can fit into a 10.5
I ordered an 11 and they fit perfect.
They do take some breaking in.
The straps on top rub and irritate the foot at first.
I imagine this will go away.
I really like these though.
on August 6, 2014
Reef sandals are really the only way to go. These don't have as much arch support as some of my other Reefs, but I didn't really expect them to. You can tell from the picture that they're pretty flat.

They seem to be put together well and have lasted several beach vacations so far. If you're looking for comfy, cool looking, simple sandals, you can't go wrong with these.
on February 2, 2016
Reef sandals are my favorite, but these just don't match up to others that I've had. The size were exactly my foot size, which isn't the way a sandle normally fits. The biggest issue I had for these was the strap. The inner portion that goes against your foot is a nylon cord like material. It's rough. It's possible I haven't broken them in yet, but I didn't have that issue with my other reef sandals.

The weight and look of the sandals are great though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.