Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 338 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 356 reviews
on July 13, 2015
I've owned these sandals before and they lasted me about 4-5 years. I just love the look of leather sandals, so I had to order another pair. They are built nicely with quality materials and look great.
However, here are some things to be aware of beforehand: I am size 9 - 9.5. The last time I bought a pair of these sandals, I bought size 9's and they were extremely tight. I didn't return them because I bought them slightly used. They are narrow sandals, and they don't stretch out very easily. I was actually uncomfortable in my first pair for a long time until they stretched out enough to be decent. This time around, I ordered one size up (size 10) and still had to wear them for 1 week before they stretched out and now they feel great. Another observation that may or may not be important to you - since these are actual leather flip flops, the foot bed becomes very smooth. If you live in an area where you have to walk up hills regularly, I would definitely not recommend buying these as your feet will have zero traction for inclines. I had to go up a pretty steep hill last night and looked like a 90 year old man climbing a giant soap bubble.
That review might sound negative, but I just wanted to give a detailed review for those interested. All in all, these are great looking sandals, and once you get them shaped in, they are great feeling too.
on January 20, 2017
The first pair I received were a little small so I replaced them with a size larger. These flip flops have held up well to almost a full year of abuse. I wore them everywhere for the summer including multiple beach trips, a full day of walking around New York City and several other trips. At the end of the day my feet felt great. These look and feel fantastic, they are the most comfortable flip-flops I have ever owned. After almost a year they are showing the signs of a lot of wear, the soles are just starting to peel away from the bottom.
on May 6, 2015
The pair of leather sandals I had for 10 years finally gave up and broke. So I went out to find a new pair. After searching around I found the Reef sandals. I have never owned Reef products before but the price point was good and the reviews looked good as well so I gave them a try.

I ordered them with Amazon Prime so I got them in two days so there was no issues with shipping. The packaging was on par with what was needed for the product.

I wear an 11-12 depending on the manufacture of the footwear. I decided to go with the 11 on these. When I got them I was a little worried because they were somewhat snug so I was thinking that I got the wrong size. However, after wearing them for a couple of days things stretched out a bit and now they fit perfectly. I'm loving these things way better than my last pair. They stay on nicely. I say this because some leather sandals require a bit of toe work to keep them on. I can relax with these ones. The strap on them have a neoprene feel to them and are really comfortable. I chose the "Black" color which is really a dark brown. So these go fine with just about any outfit (I was wondering if I would have to buy a black and brown pair).

These are light, comfortable, and the price point is where it needs to be. I'd buy these again.

*** Edit ***
I had these for two years. They're starting to fall apart but that didn't matter much to me since at the time I paid $25 for the pair. I figured it would be worth it to buy them again. However, the sandles are now $60!!!! For sandles which don't last much longer than two years! That is not what I call "a deal". Sorry Reef, I need to look elsewhere
on July 13, 2014
I suspect they are selling knock off Reefs. I bought this exact same sandal last year at a Nordstrom and they were great. This pair was but the same sandal. I ordered 10, which is what I had before but these were way smaller and narrower. The padding in the sole flattened out within 1 week. I did a visual comparison of my old pair and these and there are many flaws in these I ordered.
But from someone else and get the real Reefs.
on September 4, 2013
Bought these for a vacation to the beach and couldn't be happier with them. I was a little worried they may cause blisters since I literally just bought them before we left. Wore them all day for the first time and no issues at all. Very comfortable, fit perfect and break in very quickly. Would buy again.
on August 17, 2014
A decent quality sandal to wear in the summer months. My only complaint is that you must go up a size or size and a half. I read the user reviews and bought a 10 when I usually wear a 9 and they fit just right. Well constructed, comfortable to wear, stays on your fit but can get soiled and mucky when worn for extended lengths. My wife usually just washes them in soap and water to alleviate any odors and soiled marks on the soles.
on May 1, 2017
They are alright for the money. I am a 10. It is a 10. There is no excess here. It just barely extends beyond the toe and barely beyond the heel. This isn't really an issue, just saying.
on July 15, 2016
These are by far the best shoe purchase I have ever made. They have seen a year of hard use now and every time I put them on they wow me with how comfortable they are. I only wear these flip flops when it is over 50 degrees outside. I see them lasting at least another year and whenever they wear out, I will certainly buy another pair.
on February 19, 2015
Love them, but I have to say they run a tiny bit small, I ordered a size 10 because the sneakers I use (mostly Nike air max 90) fit perfect to that size, not a bit bigger or smaller, so I decided 10 was gonna be it, cause I wanted some sandals that weren't to big or exact on the size cause the thong ends up stretching after you break them in, and then start to feel loose, and I ordered a size 9 for these and had to give them to my wife cause they were to small, so now I re ordered a size 10 and they are about half a size bigger (9.5) which is perfect, and was what I was looking for but hesitated cause I have had Clarks sandals and Airwalks and when I order 10 they are a bit bigger than expected but not these.
on November 23, 2015
Strap broke after 7 months. I've bought reefs in the past, a decade ago, and they're still going (well, fairly hammered, but the strap didn't break and considered they're a decade old they've held up mind blowingly well, I think the quality recently might be going down).

Also pretty stiff and didn't feel like I could wear them all day like the others.

I can say though that I love the fact they're leather, seem 'healthier' or more breathable (someth'n) on my feet..... just wish there'd be a comfy version that lasted.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.