Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on July 3, 2013
I've had a pair of Reef AWOL flip flops for two years now, they are still in great condition. I just bought a replacement pair because my earlier pair I'm growing out of. They're super comfortable, lightweight and stylish. The only thing I could say isn't GREAT about the flops, but could be considered good in someone's eyes is the fact that after a year or so, they begin to show your food indentation. I personally like this, because you don't have to worry about putting it on just right, because it's already there for you. Some may view this as a negative because it shows that the flip flop will wear down easily. It doesn't bother me. I would recommend this pair of flip flops to anyone who asked, because you sure get some bang for the buck. Overall 9/10.
on July 24, 2014
I normally wear sanuks for the comfort but with the foam lining that they have they are terrible for the water so i purchased these for water us and they are great. They fit very well and a super comfy. They are also very sturdy and seem to be durable. They have a nice ridged sole unlike others so they do great over rocks and such.
on May 4, 2014
My son has several pair of flip flops and he said these are by far the most comfortable he has ever had. They fit perfectly and conformed to his feet within a couple days. He said he feels like he is walking on memory foam. I am sure he will buy these again and will recommend them to others.
on July 6, 2013
I normally wear a 9 1/2 and it fits fine. The sandal has a nice bed that has some give, but doesn't feel squishy. These are comfortable like all of the reef sandal's I've owned. I don't normally like the flip-flop style of sandal, but for some reason the reef designs don't irritate between my toes like most styles do.
on August 16, 2010
After almost 20 years of wear, my husband's Reef flip-flops, purchased at a shop in Englewood Beach, FL, needed to be replaced. They didn't fall apart, but were a bit thin on the outer edge where his heel had worn them down. He was so pleased that I found new ones for him at virtually the same price! He said he'd pay twice as much and be glad to do it, as these are the most comfortable and best-made flip-flops on earth.
on December 28, 2010
Bought these and a pair of Reef Slap (because his beloved Reef Drams are no longer being made) and the Reef AWOL is an EPIC FAIL. The bottom is high density foam not rubber...not made to last or stand up against smoldering asphalt during the hot Florida Summers. Florida is nothing but flip flops, and that makes us pretty picky consumers, after all flops are worn nearly year round here, and a good pair should last 12-18mths with that type of wear. These wouldn't survive 3 mths. The top material is nicely made and he found that area to be comfortable as well as the arch support, but he walked on a linoleum floor and almost landed on his head...the flops had NO GRIP, but slid widely like he was on ice. This is also a problem on cruise ship decks...I've had the unfortunate experience of actually landing on my head. So skip these flops, grap yourself a pair of Reef Slaps or Reef Fannings...you'll be much happier.
on July 11, 2012
I bought 2 pairs in case they stop making them. They are very light weight, very VERY comfortable. They are a bit too squishy at first, but after 2 days of wearing them, they mold to your feet.

If anyone finds a better pair of flip flops out there, let me know!
on August 2, 2010
I have only have my pair for a week, but here are my initial thoughts:
(1) These are the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn.
(2) I am concerned about durability. On the inside of the left sandal, I can (very slightly) separate the pad from the sole. Bottom appears quite solid.
We'll see how they hold up....
on September 20, 2011
Amazing look and feel. Lightning fast delivery. I would definately recommend these to anyone looking for flip flops with some arch support. They are made from a soft form fitting material, but still have an elasticity in the arch area to hold up to even my flat feet. I am very happy with this purchase!!
on September 1, 2011
This slipper has good comfort, is light weight, and has decent quality. I have used them daily for two months and there is slight wear so it's not the most rugged slipper I've had but ok. I have had hundreds of slippers (living in Hawaii) and this is probably in the top 20%. For the price it is great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.