Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 23, 2014
You will really enjoy these supportive and comfortable thong type sandals. These are not your thin cheap pair-at all.
These are the ones you will want to wear all the time. Besides supportive comfort-they offer Non-Slip and Non-Marring
sandal soles. Furthermore, your feet will not loose these sandals, i.e. sandal fly away. The specially padded foot and toe
straps will keep your feet in proper alignment, at all times.
Due to medical conditions, I must wear "Thong Sandals" year round, so supportive and safe walking is a must have. Give these
a try, and remember to order (1) size larger than you would wear, for that ultra comfort experience!!
on April 9, 2013
These sandals are comfortable, true to size, and stylish. I have chronic foot pain, and these are one of the most comfortable footwear items I have worn in awhile.
However, as some others have mentioned, the material is like a sponge. If you step in water, they take ages to dry. And hope they don't get anything else on them. (Warning, slightly gross story). I managed to get a severe cut on my ankle that resulted in lots of bleeding. The material not only soaked up the blood, but every step I took resulted in the blood spraying out due my foot compressing the sponge. After a half mile walk from the beach to the pharmacy for bandages, my lower body was covered in blood. Not a nice image.
on August 29, 2014
I've used them all summer, but they're starting to show signs of wear. I paid around $10, and they appear to be holding up like a $10 pair of sandals. Seems like the rubber sole, where the foot rests, is cracking in certain areas, almost as if the rubber was dry rotted. Overall, a little disappointed, because my first pair of Reef's lasted about 3 years before the tong snapped, and I had similar expectations for these.
on June 25, 2014
I purchased these from Amazon in May of last year. I wear them outside around the house and to the pool. I swim at a public pool three times a week and wear them in the locker room, shower, and deck. Two weeks ago the right sole separated from the foot-bed.
One year?!! So i glued it together with Gorilla Glue. Today I noticed that the left sole was separating and the right sole repair wasn't working. Pretty cheesy!
They are comfortable, they do absorb water and squish when you walk, they are cheesy to fall apart so quickly..
One person found this helpful
on February 12, 2014
These things are sponges. If you wear them around water at all they will absorb it, and when you set them out in the sun to dry they will warp outwards, opposite of their shape normally.

Nice sandals otherwise, but the fact that they are porous is not cool at all.
2 people found this helpful
on May 29, 2013
I love reef flip flops and have multiple pairs. I recently purchased this flip flop along with the REEF HT Sandal, Murdered 11M US.

I ordered both flip flops in size 11 as I have always done.

The sandal arrived and it's noticeably smaller in length than the other ones... my heel is almost hanging over the back of it even after I shove my foot all the way up through the straps.

I would recommend you buy one size larger.

On the plus side... this is NOTICEABLY softer in a good way... it's definitely more cushiony than others and I like the feel.
I would recommend, but warn that the size may be smaller than you expect.
on March 25, 2015
I am a "believer" in Reef flip flops, so I bought a pair of these to go to the beach. I was a little dissapointed that, even though they are more than wide enough and the length is a bit too long for my feet, the straps are waay too small, to the point of being uncomfortable.
For small periods of time (and some water to lubricate) is ok, but they do not fit my original idea of "crazy-comfortable beach-friendly" flip-flops.
Another detail is that when wet, they weigh a ton. They soak water as there's no tomorrow and take loong time to dry up.
on April 11, 2014
These sandal's are amazing as foam cushion is great to walk on to the beach or pool. However that same cushion that makes them great is also part of their downfall. They soak up moisture and get very heavy and if they aren't dried properly can start to have an odor.

I would recommend them. Stay clear of getting them wet and walking for any significant distance though.
2 people found this helpful
on June 3, 2017
My boyfriend loves these!!! Just like my Reefs his favorite and only ones he has me repurchase
on March 12, 2015
These were curved down toward the ground, not toe up, which creates a stumbling and tripping hazard.... Tried forming them, but they kept returning to the cupping toward the ground. Definitely don't wear them while drinking...
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.