Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on March 8, 2017
Comfortable. The cushioned padding wears out faster than conventional foam or rubber. Won't last an entire summer with daily use.
on September 7, 2013
These are the best flip flops I've owned. Really nice. I would spend the money on these without hesitation again.
on December 12, 2013
These are the softest and most comfortable flip flops in the history of the world. They are like walking on pillows.
on May 4, 2012
Not as light as I had expected... comfortable though. The sole is thicker than I thought it would be.
Nice flip flops
on April 11, 2014
These sandal's are amazing as foam cushion is great to walk on to the beach or pool. However that same cushion that makes them great is also part of their downfall. They soak up moisture and get very heavy and if they aren't dried properly can start to have an odor.

I would recommend them. Stay clear of getting them wet and walking for any significant distance though.
on February 12, 2014
These things are sponges. If you wear them around water at all they will absorb it, and when you set them out in the sun to dry they will warp outwards, opposite of their shape normally.

Nice sandals otherwise, but the fact that they are porous is not cool at all.
on February 26, 2013
My wife has always talked up reef and I have been too cheap to get a pair. Now that I have I dont think I will be getting anything else.
on November 10, 2012
You absolutely can not go wrong with a pair of Reef's. They are comfortable, durable and sturdy. And these were at a great price.
on June 25, 2014
I purchased these from Amazon in May of last year. I wear them outside around the house and to the pool. I swim at a public pool three times a week and wear them in the locker room, shower, and deck. Two weeks ago the right sole separated from the foot-bed.
One year?!! So i glued it together with Gorilla Glue. Today I noticed that the left sole was separating and the right sole repair wasn't working. Pretty cheesy!
They are comfortable, they do absorb water and squish when you walk, they are cheesy to fall apart so quickly..
on August 14, 2013
I usually wear a 10 and these fit true to size. After losing my shoes while tubing down a river, my wife ran into a store and bought me a pair of these sandals without knowing much about them. I loved them! They have the most cushion of any sandal I have worn. I wore out the first pair and this is my second pair.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.