Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now Baby Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on May 4, 2012
Not as light as I had expected... comfortable though. The sole is thicker than I thought it would be.
Nice flip flops
on January 20, 2016
We love this product - both my husband and I have always loved reef sandals. We accidentally ordered the wrong size of these, but they were easy to return and get the proper ones. We were impressed with the customer service and of course, as always, the quality of these sandals. Would highly recommend
on April 11, 2014
These sandal's are amazing as foam cushion is great to walk on to the beach or pool. However that same cushion that makes them great is also part of their downfall. They soak up moisture and get very heavy and if they aren't dried properly can start to have an odor.

I would recommend them. Stay clear of getting them wet and walking for any significant distance though.
on February 12, 2014
These things are sponges. If you wear them around water at all they will absorb it, and when you set them out in the sun to dry they will warp outwards, opposite of their shape normally.

Nice sandals otherwise, but the fact that they are porous is not cool at all.
on February 26, 2013
My wife has always talked up reef and I have been too cheap to get a pair. Now that I have I dont think I will be getting anything else.
on November 10, 2012
You absolutely can not go wrong with a pair of Reef's. They are comfortable, durable and sturdy. And these were at a great price.
on June 25, 2014
I purchased these from Amazon in May of last year. I wear them outside around the house and to the pool. I swim at a public pool three times a week and wear them in the locker room, shower, and deck. Two weeks ago the right sole separated from the foot-bed.
One year?!! So i glued it together with Gorilla Glue. Today I noticed that the left sole was separating and the right sole repair wasn't working. Pretty cheesy!
They are comfortable, they do absorb water and squish when you walk, they are cheesy to fall apart so quickly..
on August 14, 2013
I usually wear a 10 and these fit true to size. After losing my shoes while tubing down a river, my wife ran into a store and bought me a pair of these sandals without knowing much about them. I loved them! They have the most cushion of any sandal I have worn. I wore out the first pair and this is my second pair.
on February 14, 2013
slip these puppies on and your motivation and self respect will slip away like grains of sand in an hour glass. If you want to up the effect pair these with sweat pants. If you are trying to decide between this pair and let's say the phantom flop. I would go with the phantom. They appear to be of higher quality and durability which is clearly needed when treking to the laundromat, 7 eleven, or the strip club. They are also about the same price.
on August 15, 2013
My son has never worn flip flops because he complain the thong hurts his toes. Not these! Yeah! According to him these hit exact where they should and don't rub between against your toes like many others. So congrats to the design team on these shoes and thanks.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.