Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 18, 2016
These sandals have not held up well at all. I had a pair just like them which I bought years ago and they lasted 7-8 years and were still going strong until I accidentally left them at a hotel. This pair didn't even last a year before the rubber sole started to separate both on the heel and toe on one sandal. And since I live near Seattle I only wear them 4-5 months a year. Prior to this I had bought a pair of their Fanning Sandals and on that pair the part between the toe separated. I've worn Reef sandals for decades but now wondering if I will buy them again.
on December 21, 2013
I purchased three pairs of these to use for myself and my two groomsmen in my beach themed wedding. The sandals looked great and matched the theme. Note that the color of the sandal is much lighter than shown in the picture, but for me that was a good thing. My only complaint is I would rate the comfort of the sandal 5/10. Much of this is due to the thin, unpadded sole, and because the sandal fits tightly. I have average feet, and wear a size 10.5 shoe, and it was a snug fit. One of my groomsmen is a larger man and wears wide-fit size 11 shoes so these issues were more significant for him.

Overall, if your are looking for a tan colored sandal for a wedding or other event, these look great and will work for you. If you are looking for an everyday, or comfortable sandal, then look elsewhere.
on June 8, 2013
Every couple years I get a new pair of simple brown leather sandals. I usually go with Sperry's, but this time around I wanted to spend a little less and decided to go with the Reef Leather Smoothy, and I'm very glad I did. They actually don't feel like leather when you first get them, but after a couple weeks of breaking them in they look and feel more like leather, and they form to your feet, making them super comfortable.

They are very lightweight, unlike my previous Sperry's, so that's a plus. The tread pattern on the bottom keeps you firmly planted on wet surfaces. I love the simple design and have gotten many complements on these. Very good quality for the price. For me they were true to size, 9, but I like a snug fit since I have small narrow feet.

The color in the pictures is very accurate.
on July 25, 2016
I should have tried wearing these when I first purchased them. the top of the sandal rubs and blisters the top of my forefoot behind the 1st and 2nd toes. Amazon's site informed me I'm passed the return policy date, how about an exchange or credit? Another reviewer mentioned a break in period. I never heard of a break in period for a sandal... Also do not expect a sandal to provide arch support...
on October 3, 2015
Over the years I had several pairs of these. The quality and durability are going down with each new pair. The last one didn't make it through the summer - a broken strap and dents in the sole. Comfortable but doesn't make sense to buy two pairs every year.
VINE VOICEon July 1, 2012
The most amazing flip flop a guy will ever wear. I wear a size 12 in other flips, but got a size 13 in these. Right out of the box they felt awesome - a few days of wearing and they were AMAZINGLY AWESOME! They are so darn comfortable it is unbelievable. Plus the styling goes so well with both shorts, or in the cooler weather a pair of jeans.

Don't waste money on more expensive flip flops when these guys go the distance. Remember guys, order one size up for best fit.
on July 31, 2014
These run at least a size small, perhaps two. The photo makes them look like really nice leather with a bit of an antiqued look. They are kind of cheap looking leather. However, they are comfortable, just order a size up.
on July 12, 2014
The biggest problem is the shoe is made of a very absorbent material that when it gets wet, which happens all the time with type of shoe, they stay wet for days. In the worst spot, right under your foot. If you get it wet, it stays wet. Avoid.
on August 29, 2012
I got these sandals after trying them on at a store and talking to my wife about hers. She bought her reefs about 6 years ago and they're still comfortable and supportive. I bought 2 pairs of these sandals as they were my every footwear for almost everyday of college. Unfortunately it seems as if the Reef quality has been declining. After buying these sandals I noticed how nice they felt and how nice the leather was. There was a break in period, normal for any sandal, especially leather. Within 3 months, however, the leather layer on the plantar surface of both sandals began to peel up from the layer beneath it. Eventually, the leather had pulled away from the front of the sandals so much that the sandal would droop down and catch the ground when walking, making it easy to trip on stairs or curbs. Also, if you ever get these sandals wet, like stepping into a puddle that gets the leather wet AT ALL, it will pull away from the sandal upon drying. Within 5 months these sandals weren't at all what they should have been, much less 6 years. The current quality is definitely not worth the money. Since then I've tried Rainbows. I've had them for 2 years. Quality is much, much better.
on June 24, 2016
I thought I had made the rookie mistake of wearing new sandals before a trip and while I did, these sandals where very forgiving and broke in quickly to the point of taking over as my primary flip flop.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.