Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 830 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 884 reviews
on July 18, 2014
I usually where a size 9 shoe and sneaker, and after reading many, many reviews on these sandals I ordered one size up, size 10. They fit perfectly. It has only been a week since I received them, but I can tell you that they were a comfortable, snug fit right out of the box, which was great. They're definitely the type of sandal that will stay in place on your foot, and they look good too. Time will only tell how long they will hold up, but they appear to be of very good quality. One thing I would recommend is ordering this sandal only if you have a regular or even narrow/slim type foot. I don't think Reef sandals, at least this particularly variety as well as Reef's men's marbea sandal, are sized for a wide foot. I hope that you find this review to be helpful.
on April 24, 2017
Got these for my now-ex boyfriend when we were together. We still run into each other at a week get together with our circle of friends and he wears these all the time. I'm not totally convinced that he's not doing it out of spite, but as he barely displayed the capacity to put effort towards a half-way decent relationship, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he wouldn't be able to come up with a devious plot like that and actually just enjoys them for comfort.
on March 12, 2015
i knew the sizing was small when I ordered so I went up a size. I'm a size 12 so I ordered a 13. As you can see a perfect fit for me. I don't like to have my feet right at the edge of the flip flops and like some room. The most amazing leather flip flops I have owned to date. I don't know why I waited so long to get a pair. Well worth the money. You won't regret it!
review image
on April 26, 2016
My fiancé owned this exact pair of flip flops years ago, and they were his favorite pair ever! He was heartbroken when they ended up getting chewed on by a family members dog as he couldn't find them anywhere again. This year we were finally lucky enough to find this listing and he scooped them up!

The leather is coated when they first arrive so they are a little slippery the first few wearings, but after about the third time they break in and mold to your feet with ease. He usually wears a 10 so we bought a 10 and they fit perfectly, the arches fall exactly where they should. The thong that rests between your toes is soft and does not leave a wear spot or rash like you would find with cheaper flip flops. Back when he first purchased these they were $60 and that was 5 years ago, so you can tell these don't lose much for value.

I'm so jealous of these flip flops that I had to go buy the women's match to these! Reef makes a great quality product for every day wear or even just for trips to the beach.
review image review image review image
on April 30, 2016
Flip flops, though simple things, can really suck if poorly designed. These are solid. Decent support. Decent traction. I'm not gonna run a marathon in them but they're my go to bum around foot gear.
review image review image
on July 24, 2017
I just returned from a 2 week beach trip with my family and these sandals are a large reason that my feet are in such great shape afterwards. These things are so comfortable that it should be illegal. They have amazing traction on them as well which made it a breeze strolling out to dinner in the evenings. I used them any time I was not near the water and they have truly impressed me. I had a friend that came along on the trip and both he and his girlfriend could not stop commenting on how great they looked. I have owned 20+ pairs of flip flops in my life, these are by far the best I have put on my feet to date.

As others have posted, they do run small. I normally wear a mens size 9 shoe, I ordered up to a 10 based upon the reviews, and I will say, I am thrilled that I did. I probably would have ordered an 11 if I had it to do over again as I am used to my flip flops being a bit big, but these in a size 10 fit very well.
on May 11, 2016
I have worn Reef sandals for years, so you can easily say I am a huge fan. You do have to order this model AT LEAST one size larger as others have noted. I initially thought my pair would work even though the back of my foot came close to the edge of the flip flop. The problem is that they have this odd arch support built in and the small size made it to where my arch of my foot was not in the exact location for a comfortable fit. Unfortunately I wore them for a couple hours before realizing what was happening thinking I just needed to break them in a bit. I couldn't return them at that point because my footprint was pretty obvious in the sole. I suggest you return them immediately if they don't feel great the first time you put them on. I wasted $35 and Amazon knows I am not a picky customer and rarely give bad reviews.
on May 11, 2015
The other reviews suggested these fit on the small side. They are right, but maybe by about 2 sizes! I ordered a size larger than my regular shoes, but I should have order 2 sizes larger. I'm wearing them in so my feet compress the foam and make them essentially bigger. My feet don't really stick off the edges very much, it's the leather loop that fits too tight to the top of my foot. The leather and construction feel nice, though.
on April 21, 2014
This is my second pair of leather Reefs. I purchased my first pair almost 4 years ago and they are starting to show some wear. I like them because they are very comfortable, extremely durable, and they look great. I'd wear them all year if the weather stayed warm.
on January 17, 2016
I have been an amazon customer for more than a decade and this is my first product review. I wanna write it because this sandal is crap. The leather insole (top part of the sandal) looks nothing like the picture. (check out reef.com for the updated picture) maybe it's not amazon's fault, maybe reef changed their material used, or have several version of this sandal from different factories (mine says made in brazil in big letters on the sandal). But the one i received, the "leather" just look and feel like foam, looks cheap. I would return them but I can't cuz I need them tomorrow. Not happy.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.