Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 833 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 887 reviews
on July 18, 2014
I usually where a size 9 shoe and sneaker, and after reading many, many reviews on these sandals I ordered one size up, size 10. They fit perfectly. It has only been a week since I received them, but I can tell you that they were a comfortable, snug fit right out of the box, which was great. They're definitely the type of sandal that will stay in place on your foot, and they look good too. Time will only tell how long they will hold up, but they appear to be of very good quality. One thing I would recommend is ordering this sandal only if you have a regular or even narrow/slim type foot. I don't think Reef sandals, at least this particularly variety as well as Reef's men's marbea sandal, are sized for a wide foot. I hope that you find this review to be helpful.
on March 12, 2015
i knew the sizing was small when I ordered so I went up a size. I'm a size 12 so I ordered a 13. As you can see a perfect fit for me. I don't like to have my feet right at the edge of the flip flops and like some room. The most amazing leather flip flops I have owned to date. I don't know why I waited so long to get a pair. Well worth the money. You won't regret it!
review image
on April 30, 2016
Flip flops, though simple things, can really suck if poorly designed. These are solid. Decent support. Decent traction. I'm not gonna run a marathon in them but they're my go to bum around foot gear.
review image review image
on July 24, 2017
I just returned from a 2 week beach trip with my family and these sandals are a large reason that my feet are in such great shape afterwards. These things are so comfortable that it should be illegal. They have amazing traction on them as well which made it a breeze strolling out to dinner in the evenings. I used them any time I was not near the water and they have truly impressed me. I had a friend that came along on the trip and both he and his girlfriend could not stop commenting on how great they looked. I have owned 20+ pairs of flip flops in my life, these are by far the best I have put on my feet to date.

As others have posted, they do run small. I normally wear a mens size 9 shoe, I ordered up to a 10 based upon the reviews, and I will say, I am thrilled that I did. I probably would have ordered an 11 if I had it to do over again as I am used to my flip flops being a bit big, but these in a size 10 fit very well.
on May 11, 2015
The other reviews suggested these fit on the small side. They are right, but maybe by about 2 sizes! I ordered a size larger than my regular shoes, but I should have order 2 sizes larger. I'm wearing them in so my feet compress the foam and make them essentially bigger. My feet don't really stick off the edges very much, it's the leather loop that fits too tight to the top of my foot. The leather and construction feel nice, though.
on April 21, 2014
This is my second pair of leather Reefs. I purchased my first pair almost 4 years ago and they are starting to show some wear. I like them because they are very comfortable, extremely durable, and they look great. I'd wear them all year if the weather stayed warm.
on January 17, 2016
I have been an amazon customer for more than a decade and this is my first product review. I wanna write it because this sandal is crap. The leather insole (top part of the sandal) looks nothing like the picture. (check out reef.com for the updated picture) maybe it's not amazon's fault, maybe reef changed their material used, or have several version of this sandal from different factories (mine says made in brazil in big letters on the sandal). But the one i received, the "leather" just look and feel like foam, looks cheap. I would return them but I can't cuz I need them tomorrow. Not happy.
review image
on April 23, 2016
This is my third pair of reefs. The upside: They are the sandals I prefer and they last a very long time. I lived on the beach for a dozen years and 2 pair took care of the times I need to put something on my feet.

The downside:
a) The color is more ecru than the orangish tanned leather that I'm used to. These shoes were made in Brazil....I think my other sandals were stateside manufacture.
b) I ordered a size 11 and have a 10 foot size. I'd say the sandals are still a little short toward the heel and a little overly long in the toe. That may change over time as the straps give.

I was right on the edge of returning them, but I think I'll stick with them. The color will darken with wear or I've got a wax conditioner that will darken them if I can't take the grey/brown color any more.

These aren't the Reefs I'm used to.

Edit: I used Black Rock leather conditioner on the sandals and they turned a nice brownish color. Plus, they are now fairly waterproof.

My wife informed me that the original color is now "in". Well, I'm not trendy and I like what I'm used to. The brown will do.
on June 20, 2016
I bought these to replace a pair of leather sandals that finally bit the bullet on a vacation this year (after 6 years of heavy usage!)

I have large, wide feet -- I need size 14 in length, but wider in width.

I bought size 14 (the largest available size) of these sandals, which was probably not a good idea. They're the exact length I need, but they're narrow even for 14, and the straps are tight, as though they were designed for feet smaller even than size-14 feet. I can eventually work my feet to a point where they're in a decent position, but they're not the most comfortable.

The foam-like soles are nice, though; just squishy enough to be soft, but just firm enough to actually be shoes. They squeak a *lot* when walking around though.

Overall, these are a decent option among a sea of anywhere from mediocre to decent options for my size and color preferences. And, importantly, they're cheap, so even if they do turn out to be a small mistake, it's not a costly one.
on July 25, 2016
I ordered the Bronze/Brown flip flops, but received the Bronze/Black ones by mistake. I need them now so I didn't bother going through the whole exchange ordeal. Strangely though, the tag says bronze/brown. So there's a chance the seller changed the colors, but didn't update the listing.
The flip flop tops have some scratches and discoloration marks which are a little unsightly (seen below), but I think it's somewhat common for leather products. This leather, however, seems somewhat low quality. In terms of functionality, the flip flops have a good arc to them so they don't feel painful like classic flat flip flops. They have a nice treads so they can be used safely on most terrains. I ordered one size larger and they fit well. I would recommend going one size up if you get these.
The design is nice and as illustrated minus the mislabeled color issue. The black logo pops which is why I originally ordered the brown ones.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.