Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 811 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 865 reviews
on March 12, 2015
i knew the sizing was small when I ordered so I went up a size. I'm a size 12 so I ordered a 13. As you can see a perfect fit for me. I don't like to have my feet right at the edge of the flip flops and like some room. The most amazing leather flip flops I have owned to date. I don't know why I waited so long to get a pair. Well worth the money. You won't regret it!
review image
on July 18, 2014
I usually where a size 9 shoe and sneaker, and after reading many, many reviews on these sandals I ordered one size up, size 10. They fit perfectly. It has only been a week since I received them, but I can tell you that they were a comfortable, snug fit right out of the box, which was great. They're definitely the type of sandal that will stay in place on your foot, and they look good too. Time will only tell how long they will hold up, but they appear to be of very good quality. One thing I would recommend is ordering this sandal only if you have a regular or even narrow/slim type foot. I don't think Reef sandals, at least this particularly variety as well as Reef's men's marbea sandal, are sized for a wide foot. I hope that you find this review to be helpful.
on April 30, 2016
Flip flops, though simple things, can really suck if poorly designed. These are solid. Decent support. Decent traction. I'm not gonna run a marathon in them but they're my go to bum around foot gear.
review image review image
on April 21, 2014
This is my second pair of leather Reefs. I purchased my first pair almost 4 years ago and they are starting to show some wear. I like them because they are very comfortable, extremely durable, and they look great. I'd wear them all year if the weather stayed warm.
on September 3, 2016
Feels nice but was too small. After only a few days, the tops got quite worn. I live in a warm climate and wear flip flops daily. I expected a bit more consistency and quality from Reef...I ended up just wearing my new Fannings as my daily flip flop.
on May 23, 2014
I used to wear the Abercrombie leather sandals and they were pretty comfortable, I walked right through the bottoms of them. To replace them I had bought a pair of Rainbow sandals. Not too bad, but I wasn't happy with them, started surfing amazon and bought these bad boys. Super smooth material and a really good price comparatively.
on April 1, 2017
great sandals but beware buy one size larger, my normal 12 needed to have a 13!
on December 23, 2015
Comfortable, Look great, good grip, reasonable price. I like these better than my rainbows. Less break-in time and they feel better on my foot.
on July 27, 2016
Just as I expected. High quality iconic sandals. Love them
on April 7, 2017
Thank you quick deliver and great product! Thanks. :-)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.