Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Men's Reef Phantom Player Sandal
Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 259 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on May 18, 2013
I actually picked a pair of these up by mistake and was quite surprised by how comfortable they are. I was looking to buy another pair of Reef Fannings when I saw the blue and turquoise and liked the color combo so I grabbed them thinking they were in fact Fannings. I didn't try them on till I got home since I've bought 3 or 4 pairs now of Fannings over the years.

When I put them on I immediately was startled at how 'squishy' they felt. I looked at them and saw the foam instead of the normal clear 'bubble' that Fannings have. I was a little worried at first because they felt so different on my heels. However, the more I walked in them the more comfortable they were and the more I liked them.

I'd easily recommend these if you want a more comfortable sandal to stand or walk in and I'd definitely recommend these as a replacement to your Reef Fannings if you're looking for a new pair.
on August 21, 2013
I bought two pairs of Reef sandals... the Playa Negra and the Phantom Player. For the average young whipper-snapper, either pair would be fine. If you want something with arch support, the Playa Negra is much better. The Phantom had a nice soft squishy heel, but there wasn't much arch support. Perhaps as the sandals age, the squishiness of the heel would lessen, and there would be more arch support, but that might not happen. I decided to return these Phantoms, but am keeping the Playa Negras.
on May 5, 2013
This sandal replaced my Reef Fannings that I have had for 3 yrs and they are more comfortable then the fanning have been and I thouhgt the Fannings were the bees knees. These dude seem to run a bit tighter then the fanning or it could be my fanning are just really worn in. I will update later with sizing but so far it seems to small. So maybe order a half size up if possible.
on August 25, 2013
Some of us have difficulty wearing flip-flops with the piece between the toes; I have avoided them for many many years. I have been wearing them around the house for several hours at a time with less and less pain, now after just a few days I can wear them almost non-stop.

The soles of these Reefs are super comfortable, and would no doubt help anybody with plantar fasciitis. The bottle opener is a gimmick.

Others in my family swear by them and are amazed at their longevity.
on April 12, 2016
It has a very high arch for a flip flop so takes a bit of wearing to get use to but are still far more comfortable than almost any other brand on the market. 4th pair of reefs I have owned and I have never regretted purchasing.They last for years even with wearing them every day for 4-5 hours.
on May 23, 2015
Bought these for my husband when amazon had a wonderful sale on them. My husband loves these! They fit him well and don't get stinky or very dirty like some other flip flood do. Also theyved held up wonderfully to all the use my husband gas put them through.
on April 19, 2014
These are my boyfriend's favorite go to sandals. They are super comfortable, the toe divider is nicely made and does not need to be broken in. Made of good quality as he's hard on his shoes, and his last pair lasted almost 2 years.
on April 23, 2014
You will really enjoy these supportive and comfortable thong type sandals. These are not your thin cheap pair-at all.
These are the ones you will want to wear all the time. Besides supportive comfort-they offer Non-Slip and Non-Marring
sandal soles. Furthermore, your feet will not loose these sandals, i.e. sandal fly away. The specially padded foot and toe
straps will keep your feet in proper alignment, at all times.
Due to medical conditions, I must wear "Thong Sandals" year round, so supportive and safe walking is a must have. Give these
a try, and remember to order (1) size larger than you would wear, for that ultra comfort experience!!
on May 13, 2015
I hate that they ruin these with gimmicky bottle openers, which I've never once used. It makes the bottom of the sole dangerous on boats, and in the hot summer of Florida the rubber gets so soft that you can feel the plastic base under your arches.

Bring back the Slap!
on January 20, 2014
I've had these in the past they are not just comfortable but they have padding in the right areas better than the original ones that I had for 2 years before they finally blew out. good over all construction solid solid solid! the bottle opener on the bottom is a nice touch as well! just make sure NOT to step in something that would hinder use! I say that from experience.

I would recommend these to everyone that wants a good comfortable sandal and that wants a sandal that is going to last!!!
*NOTE these do require a bit of break in and the piece that goes over the top of the foot will need to stretch a bit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.