Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 264 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 274 reviews
on May 18, 2013
I actually picked a pair of these up by mistake and was quite surprised by how comfortable they are. I was looking to buy another pair of Reef Fannings when I saw the blue and turquoise and liked the color combo so I grabbed them thinking they were in fact Fannings. I didn't try them on till I got home since I've bought 3 or 4 pairs now of Fannings over the years.

When I put them on I immediately was startled at how 'squishy' they felt. I looked at them and saw the foam instead of the normal clear 'bubble' that Fannings have. I was a little worried at first because they felt so different on my heels. However, the more I walked in them the more comfortable they were and the more I liked them.

I'd easily recommend these if you want a more comfortable sandal to stand or walk in and I'd definitely recommend these as a replacement to your Reef Fannings if you're looking for a new pair.
on April 25, 2017
I usually don't like the thong type sandals (that go between your toes), but I have to say these have changed my mind. These are a really great quality sandal, and have a good cushion for walking. They also have a bottle opener on the bottom for when you are beach side or pool side.
on June 3, 2014
If for nothing other than functionality (practicality), this is now my husbands go-to footwear for the lake. Serious Wife Points for the bottle opener. Stylish and comes in colors/styles that are manly. Buy it. He will love it.
on March 3, 2017
Hi get them so cute I love the colour and the fit
on April 27, 2017
Manage to get it at a great price!
on December 27, 2014
comfortable sandal. Wish the padding and support was a bit better, but overall recommend.
on April 7, 2017
good shoos, i have to order it like always 3 numbers smaller. But then they are good for a long term use.
on February 9, 2014
This sandal has good colors and fits good however it feels so squishy, the back end tends to really sink. I use these sandals only when I take the dog out for a walk. Also, if you are on tile or going to the Mall they really squeak loud compared to any other sandal that I have owned.
I made a brief video review showing you the difference between the Reef Fannings and the Phantom Player. I've been wearing Fannings forever. I gave the Phantom about 5 minutes walking around the house and noticed there wasn't any back support. Yes, these may be fine to wear briefly around the house, but if you're walking on concrete for an extended period of time, the Fannings will suit you better.
on August 21, 2013
I bought two pairs of Reef sandals... the Playa Negra and the Phantom Player. For the average young whipper-snapper, either pair would be fine. If you want something with arch support, the Playa Negra is much better. The Phantom had a nice soft squishy heel, but there wasn't much arch support. Perhaps as the sandals age, the squishiness of the heel would lessen, and there would be more arch support, but that might not happen. I decided to return these Phantoms, but am keeping the Playa Negras.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.