Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on May 15, 2017
I guess the price should have been the predictor of these flip-flops. It's hard to tell on Amazon the quality of a product just based on other reviewers until you receive them. In my experience, I general get more than what I pay for from Amazon. In this case, however, my expectations were sorely missed. The fit of these sandals was a little tight, which I do not mind, as they will stretch out over time. They cushioned well at first and they were very light, which is probably the reason the durability failed so quickly. I wore them twice when I noticed that I could feel every crack and pebble on the ground. I have slightly flat feet, so plantar fasciitis is always a concern. These sandals will not be good for any long walks... say no more than a quarter of a mile. They may be good around the house, but don't go shopping in them. I've had them for less than a month and they feel like I'm walking on a 50-page notebook. Pros: nice design, they are light and fit snug, which is nice on flip-flops. Cons: not durable and price exceeded quality
on April 20, 2016
My 3rd pair of these. Used to wear Rainbows pretty much exclusively, but these are lighter and just as comfortable and half the price. Rainbows do last longer however. These get thin in the heel after heavy use which doesn't bother me, I just get a new pair for long days on my feet and use the old ones for 'short trips'. Edit/add-on... Now on my 4th new pair. Even my first pair from 18 months ago is still holding up great. I pretty much live in flipflops year 'round. Next time I see a pair of these Reefs for below or so 20 bucks I will swoop them up.
on February 15, 2015
I bought these as a replacement for my trusty Havaianas. I love Havaianas, but occasionally when it's humid out, they would "stick" and the strap would cause a blister on my instep. This has happened from all three pairs I've owned (and worn out), so for me this is a design defect. I was hoping the Reef's, with a wider strap, would be better. Nope. The strap on these Reef's are lined with a mesh that at first rubbed the skin off the top of my feet. So I manually softened the mesh by rubbing and flexing it, which helped, but still cause enough issues that I won't wear these for longer walks. The other issue I have is the fit.

First things first, after reading the reviews, I went a size bigger - from my typical 13 to a 14. (I see now that additional reviews have moved the "Fit as Expected" to 75% - so definitely order your exact size!) So even with a slightly bigger size, which hasn't proved to be an issue for me, there is one problem I have that is strange. Discrepancies in the left vs right strap causes each side to fit differently - my toes on one side fit fine with just the right amount of space between the tip of my toes to the tip of the flip flop, but on the other side they are pushed too far back because the strap was manufactured too flat.

The last issue I have is from the foam footbed itself. I am 6'5", 240lbs, so compression is an issue. The Havaianas were awesome for my weight, but the foam on these are much "airier", less dense, super light. Not good for my weight, i feel my heels hitting the pavement much more than the denser Havaianas.
on September 16, 2015
I really don't recommend this sandal, while I had high hopes I was left a little bit disappointed. At first, the sandal was really cool and I enjoyed it, it was quite comfortable to walk around in and fit as expected and as advertised. The problem crept in within about a month, when the sandals started to fall apart rather quickly. Once they started to go, they went almost completely within about 2 weeks. So all in all these only lasted about a month and a half if not a little less. So I'm giving it three stars, because it did fit as expected and was very comfortable, however being a sandal wearer almost every day, this sandal does not hold up at all for that purpose. I would not recommend it for anyone wishing to use it more than occasionally.
on July 26, 2015
These are my second pair of Reef Roundhouse flip flops, after forgetting mine at home when on vacation in Cali, we stopped by a surf shop and picked up a pair. The sole is soft but not too soft, super comfortable, especially after a few days of break-in! I wore my first pair almost every day for a year living in Arizona and the only reason I went and got another pair is because I wanted a different color to mix it up! As long as Reef makes them, I will continue buying them.
on November 6, 2015
These are fine, but were very stiff at first, especially because the strap seemed a little low for my high instep. The footbed is just flat; I prefer the kind with a "foot" inset and a little gripper piece for the toes. I don't particularly miss arch support; I have high arches and they seem to stay up by themselves despite my senior status.
on September 14, 2015
like them but with couple of gripes.
pros: lightweight with just enough support, neat colors, neat look
cons: the front part foot bed is a little too narrow for my feet (the big toe sits right on the edge of the foot bed), the strap fits a little loose (sz11, I wear a 10 1/2), and the strap material is a little raspy.
on May 9, 2014
This is probably the best flip flop I've purchased ever!
Very very soft pad (almost feels like memory foam). The thong that goes between your toes is not hard so it won't hurt your skin.
I may buy couple more of this just in case it becomes no longer available couple years down the road.
on September 8, 2016
These are my favorite flip flops. I bought a pair in the Cayman Islands for way more than they are on here and after extensive usage they broke. I gladly searched these down and bought another pair and after months of usage I can honestly say that I will buy them again as long as they are available. Your feet deserve flip flops like these.
on June 3, 2017
Very comfy. Husband loves it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.