Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on April 27, 2013
These are one of the softest pairs of Reef sandals I have ever owned, apart from the Cushion. They are true to size, being just a few millimeters longer and wider than the Smoothy. Extremely comfortable. The foot bed feels great against the soles.

From softest to hardest:
- Skinny Leather
- Thermo AHI
- Stuyak
- HT

I wear a US size 9, or 26 cm.
on June 5, 2013
On the one hand, this is a lot to pay for a pair of flip flops. On the other hand, I have owned (and totally walked the heck out of) a pair of reefs for the past 13 years and they are STILL going strong. They used to be bright blue and now they are more of a brownish, bluish grey, but that is the only way in which they are worn out.

One reason I like Reefs over tevas and some other brands is that my reefs have never started to smell bad. Once Tevas start to rot, that is it--you have to bleach the heck out of them every couple of weeks or only wear them outside. Not so with my previous pair of reefs, and I hope with this pair too.

If you want a pair of flip flops that will last for a long time and are comfy and cushy to wear all day, you can't go wrong with these.
on May 31, 2014
I have worn Reefs for more than 30 years. These Reefs are my new favorites. This material is so comfortable, I have stopped using my other sandals. Fit is good also, the straps are not loose but fit snug. Arrived on time for Christmas Day. Good Seller!
on May 26, 2014
I got these flip flops for my boyfriend after he tried on my Reef flip flops that I have had for years and didn't want to take them off. I got them on sale which was a plus, and the colors/materials are great (look just like the picture). The size fit as expected and they are very comfortable, they are the firm foam material rather than the rubber kind which I prefer.
on May 8, 2014
I love Reef - these last and last and only get more and more comfortable as you wear them! Only bad thing - the black does stain your feet if you wear them as much as I do! Nothing a little soap can fix :)
on May 1, 2014
Is a great sandals for recommend anyone who likes to wear really comfortable sandals the extra-soft eva midsole is really great
on March 24, 2014
I wear these daily to walk my dogs, work in the yard and they are great. Surprised they've held up with all my abuse.
on May 29, 2014
check the size a number higher than wherever you are because other wise will be small, my advise for you
on July 5, 2015
Fit great, ripped only after a few months of use. I've bought reef sandles numerous times in my life and i have noticed their quality is starting to get poor.
on May 31, 2013
I received my very comfortable sandals very quickly in two days. As soon as I put these sandals on , I said "Man these sandals are comfortable" Your slogan says ridiculously comfortable. Man it is so true. I bought a previous pair of Reef sandals they are comfortable too!!. They are constructed very well also. Anybody want to buy sandals buy Reef's. Thanks for everything.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.